BY SHERATON

Sheraton
  • "Very very nice place to stay was very clean and comfortable, i felt like i was at home with the customer service everyone was friendly." in 13 reviews
  • "I personally think this is a great hotel , when I stayed me and my family were treated very nice and always had what we needed to make our stay enjoyable." in 8 reviews
  • "Some rooms are a bit outdated depending on where you stay, but they still hit the mark from great customer service!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have stayed at many different hotels in all my travels, but I would have to say that Sheraton is always clean and decently priced. " in 5 reviews
Shannon B.
For the price, we were a little peeved. They charged a $200 deposit they claimed would be released as soon as we checked out and they just never gave it back. We tried calling and they just kept disconnecting us. Their customer service at the hotel was awful, every one was so rude. Our room was nice but not what we expected from The Sheraton. Our sink' s hot water didn't work, the remote only kind of worked and everything was not resort level as they suggested (and we got charged $26 a day for "resort services" and $35 a day for SELF PARKING.)
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I loved staying at the Sheraton in Canada but hated staying in the one in Philadelphia. I called 3 times making sure someone’s name was on the reservation I booked and they assured me it was. I got a call from that person when I was driving to the hotel and she said her name was not on the reservation so I the front desk agent had to talk to directly. Then the food and beverage manager was extremely rude to us. I would never go back there again.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I live in Florida and was affected by Hurricane Irma and had to get a hotel as we were out of power for over 1 week and with 2 young children and dogs it's not safe to be living in a 90+ degree home with no food or cold drinks. We booked this room and was told there were no discounts or anything to help us out after this monster storm which left us without many things. The room was ok, the handle on the bathroom door was broken and locked us out and the tv was discolored. I'm pretty disappointed
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Use Sheraton when I have to drive 3.5 hours for a dr appt, so I don’t have to drive back the same day, and the hotel I use is clean and beautiful! I always get a suite, and there’s plenty of room. I also used a Sheraton for my wedding, and they promised me a suite upgrade as I was the bride. When they checked me in, it was a regular room. I called down to the front desk and they immediately rectified the situation and gave me a HUGE 1 BR suite, complete with full kitchen, living room, huge soaker tub, and so much room! It was the perfect amount of space for my ladies and I to get ready, and a perfect room for my husband and I to stay in the night of the wedding.
Michelle T.
I have stayed several times at the Sheraton in Puerto Rico. It became my second home last year while my boyfriend was stationed in PR. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and the towels are always fresh and plenty. Great location and I definitely look forward to going back.
Jessica S.
Kiefer, OK
I stayed at the one in Dallas a few years ago and had a great time. I wish I could’ve kept the bed, blankets, and pillows. Like sleeping on a freaking cloud. And it was close to a venue I had tickets to go to so we walked! Great view. Wish they didn’t get rid of the number 13 on the elevator.
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
I like Sheraton hotels. They’re a step up from your typical hotel chain but still reasonably priced. I stayed at a Sheraton for about a week during a time when I was unable to stay in my apartment and they were very flexible and accommodating with my situation. Stellar customer service.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
The first time I ever stayed at this hotel was for Girls in Wonderland. We got the suite. It was nice and spacious. The room service was amazing. Great pool area and they respected us as well. Hard to find a good hotel now a days.
Sarah S.
It’s hard to rate Sheraton as a whole since the properties really vary. The quality of the rooms have ranged from ok to very clean and nice. The service I’ve received has usually been very helpful and prompt. The amenities can really vary depending on hotel.
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very good beds and bedding/pillows. Good value for the money and usually great food. Sometimes some of the properties look a little tired (Sheraton Kaanapali at Black Rock for example) but I always sleep well and have good customer service at a Sheraton.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Sheraton to stay in?
Rachel C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've always wanted to try this hotel. Is it worth the money? What's your favorite thing about it?
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?
Diana R.
How well is their service?
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
What is the best Sheraton, or your favorite Sheraton that you have stayed at?