BY SHERATON

Sheraton
  • "Very very nice place to stay was very clean and comfortable, i felt like i was at home with the customer service everyone was friendly." in 13 reviews
  • "I personally think this is a great hotel , when I stayed me and my family were treated very nice and always had what we needed to make our stay enjoyable." in 8 reviews
  • "Some rooms are a bit outdated depending on where you stay, but they still hit the mark from great customer service!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have stayed at many different hotels in all my travels, but I would have to say that Sheraton is always clean and decently priced. " in 5 reviews
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I live in Florida and was affected by Hurricane Irma and had to get a hotel as we were out of power for over 1 week and with 2 young children and dogs it's not safe to be living in a 90+ degree home with no food or cold drinks. We booked this room and was told there were no discounts or anything to help us out after this monster storm which left us without many things. The room was ok, the handle on the bathroom door was broken and locked us out and the tv was discolored. I'm pretty disappointed
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the Sheridan in Seattle, Washington last month. It was cheaper to call than book online. I was not happy with the valet parking being $60 so we parked at a garage 3 blocks away for $35. ūüė¨ The valet should be self parking or cheaper, then I'd rate higher. Room was pretty nice and bed was comfortable
Jessica S.
Kiefer, OK
I stayed at the one in Dallas a few years ago and had a great time. I wish I could’ve kept the bed, blankets, and pillows. Like sleeping on a freaking cloud. And it was close to a venue I had tickets to go to so we walked! Great view. Wish they didn’t get rid of the number 13 on the elevator.
Sarah S.
It’s hard to rate Sheraton as a whole since the properties really vary. The quality of the rooms have ranged from ok to very clean and nice. The service I’ve received has usually been very helpful and prompt. The amenities can really vary depending on hotel.
Lisagrams S.
Hudsonville, MI
The classiest, cleanest, most amazing hotels I’ve ever stayed in. From Chicago to The East Coast. This hotel is absolutely amazing and has exceeded my expectations every time!!
nancy a.
This location doesn't scream fancy or new from the outside, but you can tell by the lobby they spent their pretty penny in a remodelation.

The beds are comfy, the pillows are great and they have a small refrigerator on the room. I do love the touch of two extra outlets by the bedside table.

They lost one star with the whole parking situation, parking should be free and charge for valet, but come on! and then they lost another star because our room was hot, they sent an engineer (no idea what he did) but the room temperature did not drop from 74 from our whole stay.

My most hated quality of this hotel was the extra "resort fee". I have no idea what this buys me, and it raised my nightly rate by $25.

I would consider staying here again if I could name my price and get it for under $50 considering they are gonna add $40 extra a night between the parking and the resort fee.
Corina C.
These hotels are nothing special but they aren’t horrendous. I’ve been to the Sheraton Niagara Falls a few times and the service is good. The rooms are average. I would recommend if you need a slightly cheaper option for a hotel.
Zach B.
Philadelphia
I stayed at the Sheraton in Framingham, MA, and I was not disappointed. It was a close drive to Boston and offered a luxurious vibe. The rooms are inexpensive and the hotel so many amenities such as a gym and a bar/restaurant.
Josephine T.
Tarzana, CA
Sheraton - Waikiki

We stayed here for the last few days of our Hawaii vacation and it served as the perfect place to finish up. The rooms were comfortable, the staff throughout the hotel were great--professional and friendly. The rooms were a good size and both had pretty big balconies that were nice to sit on in the evenings. Housekeeping was great and accommodating to my friends who got up later in the morning. The pool staff was amazing--at one point there was an issue with the lounges and items being misplaced and they handled it cheerfully and professionally. And the Infinity Pool is almost worth the trip itself--adult only, a view of the ocean that can't be beat, floating beanbags, frozen grapes and cool towels--perfect place to hang in the afternoon. The location also can't be beat--right in the middle of Waikiki, so an easy walk to everywhere and access to the city bus lines and trolleys if you want to go elsewhere in Honolulu or go up to Diamondhead or Hanauma Bay.
Kelsey G.
Williamsville, NY
This is regarding the NYC- Times Square location. While the hotel itself is beautiful and the location is incredible, they made us feel a sub-par priority because we weren't staying in the most expensive room (not that our room was cheap though). They have a baggage hold for those who can't check in early yet (which is great) but if you need them to hold your bags after check out, it's $4 per item when most other hotels are free. In addition, if you can't check in early but need to use the restroom, sorry, the only bathroom without a key-swipe is in the basement in a back corner with no signs near it. They won't even swipe you in for you. Finally, as we were ready to leave, two members of the housekeeping staff tried to enter our room without a knock or warning. I've never had that happen before. There's usually more organization among the staff to know which rooms are checking out when. The two stars are for the location, cleanliness, and modern rooms. Unfortunately though, most of our experience was not great.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is your favorite Sheraton to stay in?
Rachel C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've always wanted to try this hotel. Is it worth the money? What's your favorite thing about it?
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?
Diana R.
How well is their service?
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
What is the best Sheraton, or your favorite Sheraton that you have stayed at?