BY SHERATON

Sheraton
  • "Very very nice place to stay was very clean and comfortable, i felt like i was at home with the customer service everyone was friendly." in 13 reviews
  • "I personally think this is a great hotel , when I stayed me and my family were treated very nice and always had what we needed to make our stay enjoyable." in 8 reviews
  • "Some rooms are a bit outdated depending on where you stay, but they still hit the mark from great customer service!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have stayed at many different hotels in all my travels, but I would have to say that Sheraton is always clean and decently priced. " in 5 reviews
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
We used to use the Sheraton next to my work for conferences or a lunch or coffee break. The conference rooms were very professional and the staff was very attentive and I believe they offered a non-profit discount.
I am obsessed with the high back/side chairs they used to have at the location right outside of LAX and even wanted to buy one from them because you can sit in there and hide from the world for a few. It's the equivalent of a grown up tent to hideaway.
The restaurant onsite was delicious from salads to happy hour and their pool felt like a European vacation with Cabanas.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Bedford, IN
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed many times at the Sheraton Keystone at the Crossing on the North Side of Indianapolis. i have always been happy with the location which adjoins the Keystone at the Crossing Mall (and it has a Cheescake Factory which is my favorite!). The hotel is modern and clean and has a great convention center area. The parking garage is across a small street but can be accessed by a covered "bridge" from one of the hotel floors. This is easy to get to, right off the 465 which circles Indianapolis.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at a Sheraton on my vacation to Orlando. The hotel was recently renovated with up to date rooms. After long days at Disney (for which a free shuttle was provided), the beds were very comfortable. The staff was incredible. They provided guests with water bottles before heading to the parks each morning and greeted you upon return each night. They went out of their way to meet our needs. I would definitely stay at that property and other Sheraton properties again.
Varah T.
Varah T.
Globetrotter Expert
I've only stayed in a Sheraton a handful of times, but my recent visit in San Juan was the 1st time I had a full suite to myself. I have to say I enjoyed myself much more than I thought I would, especially when it came to room furnishing and comfort.

I will say that I wish their app had more to offer and that their website was easier to navigate. I nearly bought the wrong type of room multiple times trying to figure out how to access the description.
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Sheraton on Canal twice when visiting New Orleans once in 2013 with friends and once for my birthday in February of this year. It was so nice! I loved it! They are perfectly located in the middle of the all the best spots in the French Quarter. Both times the staff was so friendly, the facility was beautiful, and considering the location they were pretty affordable. I highly recommend staying at any Sheraton
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed at their location when traveling to Puerto Rico and driving through Texas. I am so picky about which hotels I stay at because I am OCD. This hotel was clean as can be and the customer service was 5 star to me. The staff helped me with anything I needed. I recommend this location if you are going to stay in Puerto Rico for vacation. It is right off the beach. You will not regret Sheraton hotels.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I used to work for a company that was contracted by the Sheraton Hotel. I worked at the facility in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania more than a few times as a banquet server. From a behind the scenes perspective, I can honestly say that the employees truly care about the experience their guests are having while they are there. They are more than just a hotel.. offering both banquet and conference rooms.
shahed a.
shahed a.
Alsip, IL
I stay at the Sheraton Grand Chicago every year around New Year. I have to stay I always enjoy my stay and the employees are lovely. However, I would appreciate it if there was complimentary WIFI. I don't really want to spend money on WIFI and the service at the hotel is spotty so data connection on my phone is an obstacle. Overall I enjoy staying at this hotel and wouldn't change it.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
My company holds their conferences at the Sheraton Four Points in Massachusetts every year and my coworkers and I always look forward to it. They provide excellent coffee, tea and continental breakfast, amassing meals, and excellent service. One year I was breastfeeding and they were nice enough to provide me with a room to use to pump. Highly reccomend!
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
The Sheraton in Nashville had us falling in love with the company. The room was clean. The whole hotel had a sleek modern look that matched Nashville's country scene. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a hotel that is close to the Nashville airport and is also affordable. Oh, and they have free airport shuttles that run 24 hours a day!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Sheraton to stay in?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Globetrotter Expert
I've always wanted to try this hotel. Is it worth the money? What's your favorite thing about it?
patricia c.
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?
Diana R.
Diana R.
How well is their service?
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
What is the best Sheraton, or your favorite Sheraton that you have stayed at?