Add a Photo

By SHERATON
Photos (9)
Dayanna B.
Dayanna B.
I recently spent two nights at the Sheraton New Orleans on a weekend trip with my significant other. We redeemed free nights, and were upgraded to an executive suite on the 31st floor. This is a fantastic hotel. It's located about as centrally as you can get, near the French Quarter, Harrah's Casino, the Riverwalk, and every trolley line (providing easy access to the Garden District and City Park). The staff were great, and were always willing to accommodate requests. In the Sheraton Club, girls working the lounge on the evening) was awesome, and went out of their way to make the trip special. Rooms are up to date, views are great of the river and city, and the hotel decor is wonderful. We'll be returning to this property when we next return to New Orleans.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Used this brand of hotel resorts for my most recent vacation. On the last morning of our stay housekeeping tried to forcefully open the door without knocking even though it was an hour and a half before checkout time, there was paint peeling from the walls, room service was late most mornings with bringing breakfast and the food was cold 3 out of 4 morning stay. There's a lot of good things about this place though....the bedding was comfortable, convenient locations, well maintained indoor corridors and they bring you extra pillows...if you have any questions or concerns they stay on top of things. It was clean and the lobby had vases of fresh flowers everywhere. Overall I enjoyed my stay.
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Bisbee, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
We have always had a wonderful experience when booking/staying with Sheraton over the years. The service is always excellent, the rooms are always well-kept, and the entire experience is generally pleasant. Even the room service at the one we stayed at in South Carolina was more delicious than almost everywhere else we'd ever stayed (North Carolina probably gets that honor). We only wish more places had friendlier pet policies - and hotel setups - as we often travel with our dogs. Side Note: Sheraton's have usually had the most comfortable mattresses out of any place we've ever stayed! Still haven't found one as nice, for sure.
Kizzy K.
Kizzy K.
I've stayed at various Sheraton Hotel locations and have been pleased. One of my most memorable visits was in November at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. The hotel staff were very friendly, professional, and accommodating. The huge hotel was easy to navigate. My junior suite was located on the club floor, which allowed me access to the club lounge. The Sheraton Hotel Dallas has the best club lounge that I have experienced. The lounge had a Starbucks coffee machine, mini fridge with various beverages, and snacks. They held nightly receptions in the lounge where they served beer and wine that was great after a day of work.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
We used to use the Sheraton next to my work for conferences or a lunch or coffee break. The conference rooms were very professional and the staff was very attentive and I believe they offered a non-profit discount.
I am obsessed with the high back/side chairs they used to have at the location right outside of LAX and even wanted to buy one from them because you can sit in there and hide from the world for a few. It's the equivalent of a grown up tent to hideaway.
The restaurant onsite was delicious from salads to happy hour and their pool felt like a European vacation with Cabanas.
Susan W.
Susan W.
Bedford, IN
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed many times at the Sheraton Keystone at the Crossing on the North Side of Indianapolis. i have always been happy with the location which adjoins the Keystone at the Crossing Mall (and it has a Cheescake Factory which is my favorite!). The hotel is modern and clean and has a great convention center area. The parking garage is across a small street but can be accessed by a covered "bridge" from one of the hotel floors. This is easy to get to, right off the 465 which circles Indianapolis.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at a Sheraton on my vacation to Orlando. The hotel was recently renovated with up to date rooms. After long days at Disney (for which a free shuttle was provided), the beds were very comfortable. The staff was incredible. They provided guests with water bottles before heading to the parks each morning and greeted you upon return each night. They went out of their way to meet our needs. I would definitely stay at that property and other Sheraton properties again.
Varah T.
Varah T.
Globetrotter Expert
I've only stayed in a Sheraton a handful of times, but my recent visit in San Juan was the 1st time I had a full suite to myself. I have to say I enjoyed myself much more than I thought I would, especially when it came to room furnishing and comfort.

I will say that I wish their app had more to offer and that their website was easier to navigate. I nearly bought the wrong type of room multiple times trying to figure out how to access the description.
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Sheraton on Canal twice when visiting New Orleans once in 2013 with friends and once for my birthday in February of this year. It was so nice! I loved it! They are perfectly located in the middle of the all the best spots in the French Quarter. Both times the staff was so friendly, the facility was beautiful, and considering the location they were pretty affordable. I highly recommend staying at any Sheraton
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed at their location when traveling to Puerto Rico and driving through Texas. I am so picky about which hotels I stay at because I am OCD. This hotel was clean as can be and the customer service was 5 star to me. The staff helped me with anything I needed. I recommend this location if you are going to stay in Puerto Rico for vacation. It is right off the beach. You will not regret Sheraton hotels.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert
What is your favorite Sheraton to stay in?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Globetrotter Expert
I've always wanted to try this hotel. Is it worth the money? What's your favorite thing about it?
patricia c.
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?
Diana R.
Diana R.
How well is their service?
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
What is the best Sheraton, or your favorite Sheraton that you have stayed at?