BY SHENZHEN RAPOO TECHNOLOGY #53 in Keyboards & Mice

Rapoo 3300P Super-mini Wireless Optical Mouse: Plug-and-forget Nano receiver Battery life up to 6 months 5GHz wireless technology Less interference from Bluetooth, 2.4GHz wireless and WiFi devices Requires 1 AA battery (not included) Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Color: black see more...

Bryandie C.
Addison, IL
This mouse is great. Perfect to use when I'm on the go and have to use my laptop. I haven't experienced any issues or problems. I also use it from time to time with my android box. Overall I'm highly satisfied.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
Do not buy the first wireless mouse for your computer! Why do that when you can get a wireless mouse with a coooool design?? This mouse has all the benefits of using a wireless mouse plus the added benefit of a cool spider web design. This will add a unique flair to your workspace!
Sonia B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Small, compact and convenient to take everywhere! I use this as my daily mouse, sometimes skips if I move too fast, otherwise I love it. Good price too.
Jacob S.
Jersey city, NJ
Use this for school. The battery life is awesome. Works very good and does a great job as a mouse.
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Great wireless mouse. I use with my desktop and no problems so far. It works flawlessly.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Pretty good mouse, i use for online gaming, its comfortable really worth the money.
Karim K.
Techie Expert Level 2
I am Karim Khalid
I am from Egypt
I have 15 years
I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Carol G.
Techie Expert Level 3
How good is the quality?