Shenzhen Jiawei Industries Co., Ltd Premium Solar 5x Brighter Outdoor Pathway Lights, Set of 4, Dark Pewter

BY SHENZHEN JIAWEI INDUSTRIES CO., LTD

Yards & Beyond Premium Solar 5x Brighter Outdoor Pathway Lights, Set of 4, Dark Pewter: 4-pack of 5-lumen premium solar lights Over 5 times brighter than standard solar lights Durable corrosion-resistant metal surface with metal pole Natural white LED shines through the ribbed glass lens Easy installation, no wiring required Automatically turns on at night 1-year warranty Model# RS33Ma-R5-PT-4 see more...

Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am loving these solar pathway stakes lights. They light up beautifully just at dusk which is perfect. I found them easy to insert the ground. Very long lasting and durable.
Gina B.
Bean Station, TN
Awesome lights! Extremely easy to install, (as a beginner "handywoman"). They are not too bright at night, & light up our hot tub area very nicely with ambient light. This was a great price as well. I bought 3 boxes, & have a couple spares left just in case! I highly recommend!
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Sarah M.
These are nice for a solar light. They can make a pathway light enough to safely walk. However, it is not very bright. I expected more light, I know it is solar but still expected a bit brighter. decent price i need more to complete the look not for everybody
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
We use these around the pool and along side our sidewalk in the back yard. They make the perfect amount of light for a midnight swim or comming home late.
Kinsey H.
These are vet recommended for the walk way to your home at night so you do not fall and cheap