BY SHELTON'S

Shelton's® Turkey Meat Balls.

From Turkeys raised without antibiotics.

Premium poultry since 1924.

Fully cooked.

Now gluten free & reduced fat.

Gluten free.

U.S. Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Taylor I.
This turkey meatballs are the way to go if wanting to cut out red meats. It may not taste like your regular red meat meatballs but I think it tastes better! I sneak them into my sons sandwiches and he doesn't even notice! Yes I would purchase this product again! Here's to a healthy beginning!
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I love this it has so much flavore and there so moist there very easy to prepare there the best meat balls I've tried I love them the a very good value there not to expensive I love them I eat them plane with buttered rice
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Turkey meat balls in general are very dry but these were very moist and juicy. They taste very meaty and much better than the veggie meatballs of the same brand. They were delicious and not disgusting. I would DEFINITELY buy this again and I definitely would recommend this to others.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Had these at my wedding. My dad thought my mother in law had hand made these. Lol poor little guy still ask about her meat balls 5 years later.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
These meatballs has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
These are so good. I usually make noodles and mashed potatoes with it. Most grocery stores have them. Not expensive either.
Irma M.
Denver, CO
Yum i bet these are super good cant wait to try this out soon something i love would be thislol
Nina G.
My kids went crazy over these. Even my husband who is pickier then my kids loved it.
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
I love them with mashed potatoes they are rich in flavored and very juicy. I like the price range extremely recommend them
Maricruz D.
Are these good.
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Are these over cooked ? Or not
Are these fully cooked already?