BY SHELTER LOGIC

Shown in Blue with Slant Leg Design - SHG1002: Features: -Slant Leg Popup Canopy - Blue Cover with Blue Roller Bag (Only 22576)-Slant Leg Popup Canopy with Black Roller Bag-Sturdy beam welded tubular steel frame with high performance synthetic joint components-Bonded with DuPont thermoset baked on powder coat to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion-Four point height adjustable legs-Polyester fabric cover, treated inside and out with fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents-Polyurethane inside lining, double stitched and seam sealed with waterproof tape for optimal water resistance and drip-free seams-Part Number: 22 - x. Includes: -Includes: Full valance fitted cover, Temporary spike anchors, Wheeled storage bag (unless otherwise noted). Options: -Canopy cover available in several colors. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 10' L x 10' W-Weight: 45 lbs. see more...

Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
We bought this in blue for our kids when the sun was just too hot for them to be out in! The Shelter Logic is a 10x10 Pop-up Canopy and it worked very well to keep our kids shielded from the sun. Very sturdy construction & easy to set up.
Helen M.
dallas, OR
These are great. they keep you out of the sun or they keep you nice and dry during 4th of July rain storm. even better on a family camping trip. easy to put up and take down.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love my canopy cover it has save my BBQ many times where I live it sunny one minute and it start pouring the next it's the best to shelter from the rain and the sun.
brandi j.
New Milford, CT
Very easy to use and easy to break down, when used properly doesn't blow away with the wind and very portable sometimes i do find it a little hard to get back in the bag.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
We use this canopy during our livestock show season to keep our sheep out of the sun while they are being groomed. Very easy to set up and take down!
Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
We bought this to take with us camping. It provides that extra shade when you need it. Or protects from the rain. Easy to put up and take down.
Becca D.
Roswell , Nm
We love our pop up, so glad we got it. Make sure you have a hammer to put the stakes in if you're not on grass. It does take 2 people to put up
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I purchased one of these last spring for camping. Absolutely love it!! I rend to use it for everything...very versatile
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
I love this I like how you can use this if u have a BBQ or a party to block the sun I highly recommend this
somer c.
We used this for my son first birthday party, worked two years later. definitely worth the reasonable price