Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPretzelsSheila G's
Organic Brownie Brittle Pretzel & Dark Chocolate -- 5 oz

Sheila G's Organic Brownie Brittle™ Pretzel & Dark Chocolate -- 5 oz

by Sheila G's

A Chocolate Indulgence You Can Feel Good About It all began when Sheila G, a passionate chocolate-loving baker, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation's finest restaurants and theme parks. Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, she took great joy in walking through the bakery, gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. And that is where Sheila found her inspiration for Brownie Brittle - A thin, award-winning treat with a rich brownie taste, an amazing cookie crunch and only 120 calories per serving. Now, she's given the green light to the latest addition in our product lineup: Organic Brownie Brittle. Same satisfying chocolate flavor, with all the wholesome goodness you've come to trust from USDA-certified organic products. Deliciously versatile, Sheila G's Brownie Brittle is great right out of the bag, as well as crumbled over ice cream, yogurt and cereal. Visit the website for even more innovative ideas and recipes from Sheila and friends. Try all the Delicious Organic Flavors: Chocolate Chip, Pretzel & Dark Chocolate, Chocolate & Toasted Coconut.

Dosage: 1 oz.

Servings: 5

Ship Weight: 0.65

Flavor: Pretzel & Dark Chocolate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sheila G's Organic Brownie Brittle™ Pretzel & Dark Chocolate -- 5 oz!
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
Sheila G's Organic Brownie Brittle™ Pretzel & Dark Chocolate -- 5 oz uploaded by Lynn B.
Purchased at: Big Lots
This was my first time trying the product. It was an impulse purchase as I was hungry. It had a nice chocolate flavor and small pieces of pretzels and chocolate chips. These were thin, hard pieces that were cut into squares. I prefer soft items, so this wasn’t a great product for me. I wouldn’t buy them again. I like that it’s organic and made in the UDA.
Mercadez L.
Gooding
Seriously hands down AMAZING! I love dark chocolate and to mix with pretzels ? Lord! It’s like heaven in a bag

Looking for your answer?