BY SHEILA G'S

Tish D.
Greer , SC
As someone who is trying to eat right all while satori get my sweet tooth, I am always in search of a great treat that hits the spot without killing my calories. I came across this great product and it was love at first bite. I love the fact that I can take one and crumble it in yogurt for a little brownie taste, I can eat it alone as a quick treat. The thing that I like is hat each serving is only 120 calories which is good for a sweet treat. It offers you the best of both world, the crispness of a cookie with a great brownie taste. What makes the product even better is that the company also supports cookies for kids cancer. They come in several great flavors like Toffee crunch, mint chocolate chip, and salted caramel
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Love this!

I can eat this whole bag!!! The sides of brownies are my fave it's like eating one giant crispy brownie! I love the chocolate chip. Wild definitely recommend it!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Super chocolatey taste and crispy like the edges of a pan of brownies! These are perfect for attacking a sweet tooth!
Deena G.
Overall a great sweet snack. Good for a sugar fix without going overboard. Also great crumble over ice cream.
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Dangerously yummy! These taste just like the crisp edges on a brownie. Where have I been that I haven't tried these lol perfect for a sweet snack!
Seanna M.
Love these!! it's the crunchy chcocolatey goodness. I bought these from Sams Club and they are amazing i will definitely be buying them again.
Stacy S.
I purchased these from Costco.and love them. They taste great and aare the perfect snack. I will buy again.
Miranda L.
Best stuff ever. I'm not a huge chocolate lover, but I can eat a whole bag in one sitting! Just enough chocolate to not be too chocohol-ity. Love, love, love.