BY SHELIA G'S

Sheila G's™ Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle™.

Only 120 calories per serving.

Rich brownie taste with a cookie Crunch™!

Made with natural ingredients. see more...

• Are these good? And if so where can I find these at?4 Answers
  • Are these hard? Like rock hard ? I have sensitive teeth 3 Answers
  • Where can I find these? 2 Answers
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip
  • "Tried theae iut for the first time in my Love with Food Box and I really enjoyed the crispy crunch." in 1 review
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Not as amazing as I thought they were going to be. I was excited to try them because I've seen a lot of hype about them and thought they would be phenomenal.

When I first bit into them I thought they were a bit drier than I expected. They aren't bad but they aren't as good as I was hoping.

These make your mouth dry so make sure you have something to drink near by when you try them out. They are very affordable, around $3 and can be found in stores like Walmart, Publix, and Kroger. I would say make sure your local store has them before you head out because my local Walmart didn't have them but my Kroger store did.
These a great snack if your on the run and need something sweet or if you need something sweet at your desk at work.

lexi b.
lexi b.
I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE this brand of brownie brittle !!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom was the one that introduced me to these brownie brittle and they have less fat in them then a thick brownie and they taste exactly the same and there a nice summer snack to have at the beach,walking on the board walk, or even just to chill and have. My favorite thing to do is take a little plastic bag full of the brownie brittle and put it in the freezer.and have some frozen yogurt and let it sit for a sec to thaw and and put it and a bowl and sit in my chair and eat it with the brownie brittle on a nice day.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!♥♥♥♥
cherie t.
cherie t.
IT is SO good. perfect to bring to a picnic party or just anywhere where you want to relax this spring! there are four flavors that i know of: original (regular), sea salt toffee, peanut butter, and mint.

if you like brownie corners , then you'll like this product. Just because it says "brittle" doesn't mean the texture is super hard; it's nothing like a toffee brittle. it has a consistency of a crispy cookie. It's "soft" enough for my toddler with 8 teeth to chew.

highly recommend this product for brownie corner lovers. or brownie...or cookie..heck any dessert, chocolate lovers will enjoy this!
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love brownie brittle! This stuff is super addicting though, but I think thats okay because this whole bag is only 120 calories! The real damage is when you get that oversized bag from Costco. I feel like brownie brittle is very well known, but for people who are unfamiliar with it, it is kind of like a brownie chip, they are super thin and crispy. They are so indulgent and brownie brittle is kind of the perfect snack for someone who wants something sweet but also still watching their calorie intake.
Bri S.
Bri S.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Dear God. My snack prayers have been answered. Before I begin my only complaint is that the bag is too small. And it says 5 servings which I would definitely argue. That being said these little guys are delicious. Like a brownie chip. Made to be like the edges of a brownie in a pan (crispy edges) this snack delivers. I prefer this flavor to the caramel one but both are the bees knees. Highly recommend purchasing if you're looking for something chocolate 😊
Channon M.
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
These are great! They are quickly becoming my new obsession. They give you the flavor and joy of eating a brownie, but in thin crisps to help with portion control. Who are we kidding though, they are so delicious that you end up eating the who bag anyway!! The only reason I'm giving four stars and not five is because I've purchased this product several times, and on more than one occasion, they were stale.
Norma G.
Norma G.
Delicious! Tried it for the first time a few days ago. I purchased this product because I wanted an ibotta credit, so I purchased a 5 oz bag at Walgreens for $3.49. (I got $1.00 back) I didn't know what to expect when I bit into one. They are crunchy and they are good. I like this chocolate version. I don't see myself trying the rest, but will continue to purchase this kind.
Simone D.
Simone D.
Newhall, CA
This stuff is addicting!! Whenever I'm craving chocolate this is a go-to. These are like the burnt edges of the brownie that normally get tossed but they are the crispy goodness. I love the huge chocolate chips in these ones. They are affordable and they have a zip bag so they stay fresh longer. I recommend these for anyone who loves chocolate!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Ardmore, AL
I love love love brownies!! This are an awesome low calorie alternative. I usually treat myself to them when Publix has them on sale BOGO. They are not too sweet and they satisfy my cravings for sweets along with something crunchy. I have only tried the chocolate chip, but I may feel frisky and try a different flavor soon.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Campbell, CA
One of the best snacks I've found this year! Satisfies my sweet and crunchy cravings and for only 120 calories! The small bags are perfect to take on the go and snack on during the day. I found them through Love with Food and have since purchased them with ease from LWF, Amazon, and directly from the Sheila G website.
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
I would love to try these! Has anyone else tried them? Are they worth trying?
Iris M.
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
How good does this taste?
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
What is your favorite flavor?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Galloway, NJ
How good is this? Is it affordable? Should I give it a shot ?
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
Well these look interesting. Are they good ?:)