Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsShelia G's
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip

Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip

by Shelia G's

Sheila G's™ Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle™.

Only 120 calories per serving.

Rich brownie taste with a cookie Crunch™!

Made with natural ingredients.

I have such a sweet tooth. WOuld this satisfy?
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip ? [product:sheila-gs-brownie-brittle-chocolate-chip] does it come in a healthier option?
Start your review of Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip!
Product Highlights
Tried theae iut for the first time in my Love with Food Box and I really enjoyed the crispy crunch.in reviews
Kayla J.
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: Target
The way my little nephew looks at his sloth 🦥🤎 is the way I feel about my favorite snack, brownie brittle!!! 🍫✨ in love!
Lai L.
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip uploaded by Lai L.
Purchased at: Costco
Chocolatey deliciousness. It's like the crunchy top of a well-done brownie. Crispy, chocolatey...satisfies the chocolate craving. Definitely recommend if you like chocolate and brownies. Giving it a 5 out of 5. Brownie Brittle
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,495 reviews
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Love with Food
I received the Sheila G’s brownie brittle snack in my monthly “Love with Food” box. These are delicious! They’re tasty, flavorful, and crunchy (but easy to eat). I will definitely be purchasing these in the future!
James C.
Aiken, SC
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip uploaded by James C.
LOVE these! My whole family loves these. Great taste and not too bad for you either. All the flavors are great.
kaity L.
S Williamsprt, PA
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip uploaded by kaity L.
So these are pretty much amazing!! I have tried the chocolate chip and salted caramel and both are to die for!! Great dessert or snack and they actually aren't that bad for you! Highly recommend!!
Kimberley W.
Locust Grove, GA
Get ready to be addicted. If you love the edge pieces of the brownies your Mama used to bake, you're going to love, love, love this product. It's crispy, light, and has real ingredients. Satisfies those chocolate and sweet cravings without killing your calories. 1 oz. is only 120 calories. That's approximately 5 whole cookies. You got to try it.
Catherine J.
Philadelphia, PA
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip uploaded by Catherine J.
The flavor of a delicious brownie, baked into flat brittle! Great concept, yummy snack! Since I could easily eat the full bag in one sitting, I also purchased the box of 100-calorie Chocolate Chip and Caramel Brownie Brittle. Whatever the packaging, this is one delicious snack!
Kristine A.
Union City, CA
Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Chocolate Chip uploaded by Kristine A.
OK Costco — you got me with this BOGO free. Taste like a brownie. Flavor like a brownie. Texture like a crunchy airy cookie. It’s definitely not a chewy cookie. If you want to take this up a notch, eat this with a bowl of ice cream (vanilla, cookies n cream, rocky road, etc). It goes!!!!
Aggie C.
This brownie brittle is so good. I've never had something this good I also add it to my milk it makes it chocolaty.
Shelly R.
Hope Mills, NC
Omg! So addicting.. but without the guilt due to low calorie .. honestly just grabbed a bag because I got a coupon for some. So glad I did . Can't wait to try the other flavors..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy city, PA
il y a 2 ans
Sharon H. il y a 2 ans
I don’t know about healthier but they do have Chocolate Almond, Salted Carmel, Dark Chocolate Sea Salt, Toffee Crunch, and Mint Chocolate Chip that I know of.