BY BROWNIE BRITTLE

Our newest Brownie Brittle flavor is Chocolate Almond. True confessions? We've learned our fans love almonds just as much as we do. And since we all have this love obsession with almonds, we had to find the perfect way to represent that in our latest flavor. New Chocolate Almond Brownie Brittle combines the nutritious health benefits of crushed almonds with rich decadent chocolate. Whether you like almonds a little or you like them a lot, we promise you'll love new Chocolate Almond Brownie Brittle.

Kristin J.
Oak Hill, OH
Omg, this is the most amazing and delicious snack I've tried in awhile. It's just like the brownie bits that are left over in the pan and are so delicious. They're crunchy, packed with flavor and perfect for on the go. I can eat an entire bag to myself, that's how good they really are.
Johannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg this delicious and addicting. The chocolate and almonds are great. My absolute favorite snack by the bag or paired with ice cream
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..