BY SHEFFIELD PHARMACEUTICALS

Dr. Sheffield Triple Antibiotic Ointment. This wholesale cheap bulk discount antibiotic ointment is 0.33 ounces. see more...

Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Newmarket, NH
I love the price and quality of this product. I bought it for less than a dollar at Walmart. Who needs the brand name when you have this little gem. It works just as well for a fraction of the price . I was skeptical at first because of how cheap it was but I will always buy this if I need more.
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Guys, I am not kidding when I say this works better than Neosporin or the plain old off-brand kind. It heals so well. I use to use Neosporin and it would take around 1 1/2 to 2 weeks for my cut or scrape to heal, but now it heals in about 1 week or less.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
This is what we use in our home and it has always done the trick. My boyfriend is a mechanic and handyman, but often cuts, scrapes, smashes, and burns himself, so I make sure to have plenty of this antibiotic ointment and bandages on hand!
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
Honestly I've always really been a name-brand person, but this stuff really is amazing! It's so much less expensive and does a wonderful job. Ice finitely recommend it!
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
We keep this product at work incase of an accident. It does the same thing as the name brand, couldn't tell a difference in performance.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
This stuff works great! I apply it to cuts and even acne and it never gives me any problems at all