BY SHEETS

When the afternoon slump strikes, the answer is Sheets®. And no, we’re not talking about hopping into bed for a nap. We mean the paper-thin Energy Sheets® that you can pop on your tongue for a tasty—and discrete—blast of energy. Each fast-acting, sugar-free Sheet® is loaded with energizing B vitamins and caffeine, in a refreshing Mint Boost flavor. And they have zero calories! Just ask celebrities such as LeBron James, Chris Paul and Pitbull. Stock up on Energy Sheets® and keep one on you at all times for an on-the-go boost, be it for a pre-game or study sessions. It’s a whole lot easier than lugging around a jug of coffee. • Afternoon pick-me-up • Pre-workout • Late Night Boost • Fast acting • Essential ingredients to give you a quick energy burst see more...

• Do these actually work? Where can I find them? Be the first to answer!
  • Comment only!!!! Unbelievable...what will they think of next.1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money? Would you recommend this to someone?1 Answers
Sheets Energy Strips
  • "When first placed on tongue its minty and nice but don't be fooled that minty flavor slowly gets worse and worse." in 17 reviews
  • "While I love the taste of these, I'm not sure if they give any "energy" except for that initial wake-up you get from the minty taste." in 15 reviews
  • "If the strange consistency isn't enough to turn you off the overpowering mint flavor will, it literally burns your mouth it is so strong." in 14 reviews
  • "I liked the idea of the strips but they did not work, the texture was strange, it tasted horrible and on top of it, it did not work as it claimed." in 10 reviews
  • "At first I thought that it was just placebo but during history I fall asleep everyday and today I was bouncing around and didn't fall asleep at all." in 8 reviews
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
Coweta, Ok
I'm all for energy boosts and the "energy in a sheet" idea is very innovative but I just cannot stand the taste of this. It was bad enough for me to never try another sheet again. As soon as I placed it on my tongue, I wanted to spit it out. I didn't, because I was hoping the taste will go away, but it never did until it was all dissolved. It did leave me with a minty taste in my mouth afterwards, which was nice. And it did boost my energy, which was also a plus. I just cannot get over the taste, unfortunately.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Chatsworth, CA
I would probably never switch from drinking coffee to an energy supplement. I've never like energy drinks even. I love coffee and tea. It's comforting and an appetite suppressant sort of.
Anyway, I still had hopes for these strips to work, but they were disgusting. I intended to try 3 of them because I was working on an all nighter of studying, but after the first one, I decided to toss the rest of the package.
The texture is that of soggy toilet paper, and the taste is... rubbing alcohol with some sickly mint added in. I actually tasted the mint more at the beginning, but then it faded and the aftertaste was gut wrenching.

It was so gross. Nothing could make me try again. I even gave one to my brother and corroborated all of my thoughts.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
These were nicely displayed at my college B&N bookstore, I'm usually drinking energy drinks to stay up for my classes. I saw these and I decided to try them, and I have tried them multiple times since then. Overall it does it's job and provides the energy it promises, though the aftertaste is bad and may as well tough it through an energy drink. If I don't have time for an energy drink (can't have drinks in some classrooms; then this is my choice for my source of energy.
Joanne L.
Joanne L.
Seattle, WA
The flavoring was okay minty with a little after taste. I'm not sure if it worked or I just imagined it giving me a kick of energy.
Eric K.
Eric K.
These are an average energy boost. For me if I have nothing around but these I will try it but it only helps for about an hour and then I grab coffee which peps me up more than these do. Taste is okay.
Ivy L.
Ivy L.
San Francisco, CA
It tasted horrible. I want to chop off my tongue. :(
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Fort Worth, TX
I initially assumed that these little strips would not work for me. However, after trying them, I am officially a fan of these wonderful little strips. It seemed to have the power of a small energy drink in each little package. You can take it anywhere and I loved the mint flavor but,there was a strong after taste.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Got these in the College Voxbox. I used them on Black Friday and my first 8am back from break. It helps a little but nothing too crazy. They're uber expensive and are too strong to put directly on the tongue.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Evanston, IL
Definitely the winner! They give me energy for hours, taste fairly good, and good packaging. Very good for all-nighters and exam days!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Lansing, MI
In my opinion I don't feel like these really give you any energy boots and the flavor taste more like tooth paste than mint. The texture is alright but it gets a little slimey. I got these in a voxbox before.
Emma P.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Do these actually work?
Kane B.
Kane B.
Las Vegas, NV
If they really do work, how long does your energy burst last?
Mickensie B.
Mickensie B.
Burnsville , MN
Do you like the taste of these or is it too overpowering for you?
Elissa D.
Elissa D.
Have you experienced any negative side effects from this product?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do these strips actually provide energy? And if so, do you feel it lasts?