BY SHEETS

When the afternoon slump strikes, the answer is Sheets®. And no, we’re not talking about hopping into bed for a nap. We mean the paper-thin Energy Sheets® that you can pop on your tongue for a tasty—and discrete—blast of energy. Each fast-acting, sugar-free Sheet® is loaded with energizing B vitamins and caffeine, in a refreshing Mint Boost flavor. And they have zero calories! Just ask celebrities such as LeBron James, Chris Paul and Pitbull. Stock up on Energy Sheets® and keep one on you at all times for an on-the-go boost, be it for a pre-game or study sessions. It’s a whole lot easier than lugging around a jug of coffee. • Afternoon pick-me-up • Pre-workout • Late Night Boost • Fast acting • Essential ingredients to give you a quick energy burst see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "When first placed on tongue its minty and nice but don't be fooled that minty flavor slowly gets worse and worse." in 17 reviews
  • "While I love the taste of these, I'm not sure if they give any "energy" except for that initial wake-up you get from the minty taste." in 15 reviews
  • "If the strange consistency isn't enough to turn you off the overpowering mint flavor will, it literally burns your mouth it is so strong." in 14 reviews
  • "I liked the idea of the strips but they did not work, the texture was strange, it tasted horrible and on top of it, it did not work as it claimed." in 10 reviews
  • "At first I thought that it was just placebo but during history I fall asleep everyday and today I was bouncing around and didn't fall asleep at all." in 8 reviews
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I would rather be tired for the rest of my life than try these strips ever again. It is an awful taste and honestly didn't increase my energy levels at all. Texture is really odd and the whole experience was not great. I'd rather just drink coffee or a tea.
Rachael E.
Between the Madness of the Holiday this Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Work, and not to mention having a newborn that requires my undivided attention, It's safe to say that I haven't had much energy lately. It's almost like Influenster knew because I got my VoxBox with Energy Sheets in the mail JUST in time to make it though all of this madness! Now, I wasn't exactly bouncing off of the walls like I do when I drink an energy drink, but I did notice a subtle burst of energy that was just enough to make it though the multiple family get-togethers, Black Friday, AND through the afternoon after a long night up with the baby. Though there was not as much of a kick as with drinking energy drinks, it's worth it because there was no crash or headache after the effects wore off. One negative thing is the terrible aftertaste! It's pretty overpowering. But overall it's nice to have a new energy supplement product on the market and I'm definitely looking forward to using these once I go back to school next fall!

They may not be for everyone, but they are definitely worth a try!
Anastasia F.
Toccoa, GA
I’m a caffiene addict - coffee in the morning, sodas all day, and tea at night - it’s pretty much routine. I was excited to get these because I knew I’d be able to have them in my purse if I wasn’t able to get to a vending machine. Because I had gotten my VoxBox later in the day and didn’t want to take one so close to bedtime, my boyfriend, who works nights, took two and went off to work. The next day he told me that they definitely worked for him and his only complaint was that they stuck to the roof of his mouth for quite some time before they dissolved. The next day, I woke pretty early and needed a pick me up, so I tried one of the sheets. True to my boyfriend’s word, the sheets did stick to the roof of your mouth. You have to tongue it to get it to dissolve and when it does, it leaves a terrible medicinal-esque aftertaste that left me spitting. Besides flavor, I did get the promised energy boost and managed to wash the dishes and do a load of laundry. The stamp on the sheet itself is cute and the individual wrapping is smart.
Yaritza O.
Hartford , Ct
Got these in my College VoxBox and was excited to try them. I don't drink coffee and Don't really like the taste of most energy drinks/shots. I even tried a energy booster where you would inhale it but I also did not like the taste. With these Energy Sheets I was able to take it and not want to puke. I am going to admit that the minty taste is a little strong for most so that is why I did not give it an A. I think that this product does work the way its suppose to and that is why I gave it a good rating. On the back of the box it states " Sheets help restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness." I took one sheet earlier in the afternoon because I was feeling very drowsy and I truly think and believe that after taking one sheet I was more alert and awake. It has been about 4 hours since I took the sheet. Over all I would recommend but the one down fall has to be hands down the price, that is all I have to say.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
I had these energy sheets out for about 5 minutes before my sister (who is also a college student) asked if she could steal one. The concept is just that appealing to college students! By the way, I thought the individual packaging was really convenient (unlike Listerine strips). Unfortunately, after placing one on my tongue, I was so grossed out by the taste and texture that I scrubbed my mouth out. It also did not dissolve on my tongue, but rather it got stuck to the roof of my mouth. It was an extreme mint with a bad aftertaste, and I can't tell if there was an energy boost because I couldn't stand it long enough to tell. Also, zero calories and sugar is a cool concept as well except for that there is obviously a sugar substitute in the ingredients as well as glycerin, which some seem to have a bad reaction to. Once again, the concept was cool, but the taste was awful. I'm glad I received it free in my VoxBox because it wasn't worth paying for!
Amber C.
Mountain View, CA
I received the energy sheets in my very first vox box. You place a sheet on your tongue, it dissolves in a minty and bitter taste and gives you energy for 3 hours. However, the energy makes you spend the energy from your food quicker, so it really is a trade off.

Personally, I do not like products with artificial sweetener in them. The package says 0 sugar, but it still has the artificial sweetener (sucralose) in them. The mint flavor really packs a punch and is almost overwhelming but you are soon hit with a very, very bitter aftertaste. The sheets have 50mg of caffeine in them which is about the same as a can of mountain dew but without all the drinking and corn syrup.
Overall, if you are a person who needs a quick boost, they might be worth keeping handy in your pocket. For someone like me, I will take my chances with less energy rather than have the bitter taste and headache.
Carolyn S.
I was really excited to try these when it came in my college voxbox. Soo the next day, I had to get up really early for church (I am by all means not a morning person.) and soooo I thought this would be perfect. When I place it n my tongue, it felt very thick to be a sheet. And instead of dissolving, it became this gooey, gross (The mint was waayyyy too strong.) substance sticking to my tongue and teeth. I tried to swallow it so that maybe I could get something out of it, but I ended up spitting what was left of it out. If you are able to keep that thing on your tongue and swallow it, then kudos to you.Sooo long story short, gross, gooey and I'm giving the rest to my little brother to try at school. The only thing I liked about this product was the packaging. Which was nice.
Casey D.
Stamford, CT
The energy strips from Sheets were easy to try from my Influenster College Voxbox. These little sheets come in an almost cigarette like box that is easily portable.

These may be one of my favorite products that came in the box! Each box has 10 strips. Two sheets gives you the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee. I took two in the morning before class and a few minutes later I felt a rush of energy! I was surprised it worked so fast. The flavor of the strips was both invigorating and breath freshening.

The only suggestion that came to mind for these was the packaging. Each strip is individually packaged in these large foil wraps. It seems like excess to me! With such small strips it would be easy to cut out some of the waste.
Molly S.
Chatsworth, CA
I would probably never switch from drinking coffee to an energy supplement. I've never like energy drinks even. I love coffee and tea. It's comforting and an appetite suppressant sort of.
Anyway, I still had hopes for these strips to work, but they were disgusting. I intended to try 3 of them because I was working on an all nighter of studying, but after the first one, I decided to toss the rest of the package.
The texture is that of soggy toilet paper, and the taste is... rubbing alcohol with some sickly mint added in. I actually tasted the mint more at the beginning, but then it faded and the aftertaste was gut wrenching.

It was so gross. Nothing could make me try again. I even gave one to my brother and corroborated all of my thoughts.
Keonna B.
Saint Louis, MO
I already had an issue with the fact that it's an "energy" sheet and I don't deal with energy products because of how they tend to make me feel.

I gave it a try and regretted it immediately. The first taste was too minty and stuck to the roof of my mouth. I tried to deal with it, but the longer it stayed in my mouth, the stronger & nastier the taste got. I ended up spitting it in the trash and giving the rest of the pack away.

My energy wasn't replenished as it claimed and in fact, I turned into a yawn fest after discarding it lol

I went to Walgreens and saw it on clearance, so it doesn't seem to flying off the shelves here either ( regardless of its celeb endorsements).

Don't waste your money or energy on these sheets.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Do these actually work?
Kane B.
Las Vegas, NV
If they really do work, how long does your energy burst last?
Mickensie B.
Burnsville , MN
Do you like the taste of these or is it too overpowering for you?
Elissa D.
Have you experienced any negative side effects from this product?
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do these strips actually provide energy? And if so, do you feel it lasts?