BY SHEETS

When the afternoon slump strikes, the answer is Sheets®. And no, we’re not talking about hopping into bed for a nap. We mean the paper-thin Energy Sheets® that you can pop on your tongue for a tasty—and discrete—blast of energy. Each fast-acting, sugar-free Sheet® is loaded with energizing B vitamins and caffeine, in a refreshing Mint Boost flavor. And they have zero calories! Just ask celebrities such as LeBron James, Chris Paul and Pitbull. Stock up on Energy Sheets® and keep one on you at all times for an on-the-go boost, be it for a pre-game or study sessions. It’s a whole lot easier than lugging around a jug of coffee. • Afternoon pick-me-up • Pre-workout • Late Night Boost • Fast acting • Essential ingredients to give you a quick energy burst see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "When first placed on tongue its minty and nice but don't be fooled that minty flavor slowly gets worse and worse." in 17 reviews
  • "While I love the taste of these, I'm not sure if they give any "energy" except for that initial wake-up you get from the minty taste." in 15 reviews
  • "If the strange consistency isn't enough to turn you off the overpowering mint flavor will, it literally burns your mouth it is so strong." in 14 reviews
  • "I liked the idea of the strips but they did not work, the texture was strange, it tasted horrible and on top of it, it did not work as it claimed." in 10 reviews
  • "At first I thought that it was just placebo but during history I fall asleep everyday and today I was bouncing around and didn't fall asleep at all." in 8 reviews
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
Coweta, Ok
I'm all for energy boosts and the "energy in a sheet" idea is very innovative but I just cannot stand the taste of this. It was bad enough for me to never try another sheet again. As soon as I placed it on my tongue, I wanted to spit it out. I didn't, because I was hoping the taste will go away, but it never did until it was all dissolved. It did leave me with a minty taste in my mouth afterwards, which was nice. And it did boost my energy, which was also a plus. I just cannot get over the taste, unfortunately.
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Hopatcong, NJ
Waste of money after taste is just awful packaging is cute but wouldn't recommend to friend
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
These strips do give you energy but it took me an hour to get the taste out of my mouth. They were horrible and turned into a wet paper towel consistency, I will not be purchasing this product again.
Shilo D.
Shilo D.
Soledad, CA
The only thing this product is useful for is freshening your breath. They did nothing for me except that, and I wouldn't waste my money on them.
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
I tried these a while back instead of buying a energy drink that day and they are so digusting!!!! it did not give me an energy boost as it says it will and it tastes horrible as well.
Donnielle D.
Donnielle D.
I did not like the taste of these, left a horrible after taste that i couldn't get rid of. This product increased my energy for maybe an hour or two
Kaylene M.
Kaylene M.
I only slept 3 hours tonights in a row because of essays I had to finish, and honestly these helped me through the day. It has a really good minty flavor at first and then it hits you with a cough syrup flavor.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I personally really liked these. I really liked the minty flavor, they dissolve super fast, and I get the boost of energy that I need. I would recommend these.
Keo D.
Keo D.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to take some of these from my dad all the time and I actually enjoyed the taste. However I'm not sure if the really gave me that energy boost that they're supposed too. Definitely not the best if you're looking for a long lasting boost.
Emma P.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Do these actually work?
Kane B.
Kane B.
Las Vegas, NV
If they really do work, how long does your energy burst last?
Mickensie B.
Mickensie B.
Burnsville, MN
Do you like the taste of these or is it too overpowering for you?
Elissa D.
Elissa D.
Have you experienced any negative side effects from this product?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Do these strips actually provide energy? And if so, do you feel it lasts?