Sheets Energy Strips
Top Questions See all 20 Q&A
- "When first placed on tongue its minty and nice but don't be fooled that minty flavor slowly gets worse and worse." in 17 reviews
- "While I love the taste of these, I'm not sure if they give any "energy" except for that initial wake-up you get from the minty taste." in 15 reviews
- "If the strange consistency isn't enough to turn you off the overpowering mint flavor will, it literally burns your mouth it is so strong." in 14 reviews
- "I liked the idea of the strips but they did not work, the texture was strange, it tasted horrible and on top of it, it did not work as it claimed." in 10 reviews
- "I had to work an overnight shift on Black Friday so I bought two packs of these and not only did they taste terrible but they didn't work." in 8 reviews
They may not be for everyone, but they are definitely worth a try!
Personally, I do not like products with artificial sweetener in them. The package says 0 sugar, but it still has the artificial sweetener (sucralose) in them. The mint flavor really packs a punch and is almost overwhelming but you are soon hit with a very, very bitter aftertaste. The sheets have 50mg of caffeine in them which is about the same as a can of mountain dew but without all the drinking and corn syrup.
Overall, if you are a person who needs a quick boost, they might be worth keeping handy in your pocket. For someone like me, I will take my chances with less energy rather than have the bitter taste and headache.
These may be one of my favorite products that came in the box! Each box has 10 strips. Two sheets gives you the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee. I took two in the morning before class and a few minutes later I felt a rush of energy! I was surprised it worked so fast. The flavor of the strips was both invigorating and breath freshening.
The only suggestion that came to mind for these was the packaging. Each strip is individually packaged in these large foil wraps. It seems like excess to me! With such small strips it would be easy to cut out some of the waste.
Anyway, I still had hopes for these strips to work, but they were disgusting. I intended to try 3 of them because I was working on an all nighter of studying, but after the first one, I decided to toss the rest of the package.
The texture is that of soggy toilet paper, and the taste is... rubbing alcohol with some sickly mint added in. I actually tasted the mint more at the beginning, but then it faded and the aftertaste was gut wrenching.
It was so gross. Nothing could make me try again. I even gave one to my brother and corroborated all of my thoughts.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos