BY SHEER COVER

Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
I have suffered from acne issues for a few years now. This did not affect me when i was younger. No it started as an adult. Lucky me! Not! I was feeling very depressed about this, when I seen a commercial about the sheer cover make up on TV. I immediately ordered some up. Best decision I ever made! This concealer literally hides anything! You cannot tell I have acne unless you are really close to me, and looking for it. I highly recommend it!
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
I am very fair skinned so I typically do not like to use a concealer At all necause most do not blend well. However Sheer Cover light blends beautifully on my face. I use it under eyes and also for my dark spots and red blotches. I am a true believer.
Taylor S.
I've had this concealer for years now. I love it! It is really full coverage and think, so you need to set it. But it works so well for dark circles and covering up blemishes.
Ana Karina M.
Dublín , FL
THIS BRAND ME WENT VERY WELL, THE POWDER IS GOOD REALLY, THE concealer IS CREAMY ENOUGH I LIKE ME MANY MEEEEEEEEEEEE ENCANTAAAAAAAAAA
Erin R.
Lake Linden, MI
Simply one of the best concealers I have ever used! Great coverage, blends well, and creamy! Will definitely be repurchasing this!
Kourt M.
At first this concealer looked too light for me but once you try it on, it blends very well and has great coverage.
olivia hernandez S.
Regina, Sk
He probado este concealer y en comparacion a otras marcas este me ha encantado, su textura y su aroma son agradables y no forman plieges en el area de los ojos, super recommendado.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
This is a pretty good concealer. It covers well and the shade is very nice. The only down fall is I find it hard to work with a cream concealer but that's just me.
I can not seam to find a price?