Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow

by Butter London

Crafted with care, our new Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow is a treatment masked in beauty. A smart, powerful blend of anti-aging peptides improves the appearance of wrinkles and smooths lids for a more youthful, fresh look.

What’s the best eyeshadow base?
Does anyone know a dupe for this product ?
Has anyone noticed significant hydrating effects? How about creasing?
Start your review of Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow!
Ashley C.
Courtland, CA
Review for: Mauve Mist, Buttercream, Rose Petal, Sepia Tan
These are life changing to your makeup Game!! There is no other product on the market that does what these sheer wisdom serum primers do! First off these are high in antioxidants & infused with an anti-aging skin smoothing serum to blend seamlessly on or around the eye lids (yes even under the eyes). The lighter colors act as color correctors to give you a perfect brightening base to help adhere your shadows for all day wear. Butter cream is like a brightening light concealer, rose petal is a neutral pink tone skin color and sepia tan is a warm nude skin color. The 3 darker shades are perfect for adding color to the lid without having to wear ANY shadow or to enhance any Smokey eye or natural eye look you would like to create. These go on sale all the time for ulta or on the butter London website and one tube should last you 6-9 months even with daily use!! One swipe on each lid and blend, then your done! This brand seriously gets over looked, but it has some innovative vegan, oil free & gluten free formulas!
Crawfishkg G.
Brandon
Review for: Rose Petal
I’m in my mid 40’s and realized that my powdered shadows just weren’t cutting it anymore. After some research I found Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadows. They are long-lasting and do not crease. The shade Rose Petal makes me looks awake while still looking natural. I’m almost out and plan on buying more soon!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow uploaded by N E S T O R M.
Review for: Maplewood
VERY quick and user friendly! Blending depends on what you use, you can probably use a finger, I like brushes though. I got mine free as an Ulta Platinum perk, my second one is on the way! My mom loves these kind of products!
Katie Marie W.
Rockville, MD
An eye shadow, a primer, a serum with a matte finish--how amazing is that?! I've tried all the shades and can't believe how long lasting this formula is--no smudging, no creasing, just a flawless, tinted matte finish that lasts all day. Thank you, butter, for making a great eye serum shadow!
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Rose Petal, Sepia Tan, Driftwood
Butter London sheer wisdom serum shadow does on so creamy but has a great powder finish. I love how blendable and nourishing this formula is.
Katie C.
Reno, NV
Review for: Driftwood
Butter London is one of my favorite brands, and I wish it got more attention as the quality is always consistent. I have two of these, the grey and the mauve. I love them both. They apply easily and quickly, and don’t move once set. They are very liquidity, and when you first apply it feels like it won’t dry—but it does and quickly. You need to work fast if you want to blend or move it around, because once it sets it is not going anywhere. I love to layer one of the glitter eye glazes from Butter London in top. As far as price, I can’t comment as I got them both as Platinum Perks from Ulta. I will say I have never had an issue with any product from the line and highly recommend trying them out.
Michelle T.
E Brunswick, NJ
Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow uploaded by Michelle T.
Review for: Driftwood
I like the concept of this product. It's very easy to apply and to blend out. The shade Driftwood gives me a natural looking contour on the eyes. It's long lasting (12+ hours) with a matte finish however it does crease if you have oily lids like I do and will need a separate eyeshadow primer.
Emily K.
Adrian, MI
Sheer Wisdom Serum Shadow uploaded by Emily K.
Review for: Buttercream
I ordered this in shade Buttercream because that matches my natural skin tone best and I was hoping to this to even out my eyelids on no make up days. It is very effective for this! The applicator is a soft paddle shaped wand. It was very easy to dab this on my eyelid and then pat it out with my finger. This is a buildable color. One layer matches my skin tone very well. Two gives me a bright looking eye and makes a good base for other eyeshadows. I will start doing this instead of putting concealer on my eyes in hope that this is healthier as it is a serum as well. This leads to my big issue - I wish I could find more information on the serum aspect/ingredients that reduce lines and provide other benefits for the eyes. The liquid formula feels thinner than I expected, but once blended or it feels more powdery or velvety.
Michaela K.
Hartsville , TN
This is an awesome product! I would recommend it to others and I think that it is very long lasting!
Soniya V.
Review for: Sepia Tan
I am in love with this serum shape by butter London. It is a perfect size to carry in your purse and use anywhere. It could be used as foundation or concealer and is very light weight. When u don't want heavy make-up for every day this is my to go product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...