BY SHEER WHITE

Low sensitivity You can talk, drink and even exercise and the strips will not slip Can be used up to 5 days in a row (once a day) The strips have a pleasant taste and are virtually invisible see more...

• Do these work very good. And if so how long till u noticed a diff...2 Answers
Destiny M.
These whitening strips do not work that good I have tried them and they don't work at all they just make my teeth disgusting like and like I need to brush my teeth a million times to get this out they don't look right at all like how it says it's supposed to be in the Box written and I don't like using it instead of making my teeth white it makes it yellow so it's very nasty.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
The texture of these strips is amazing! They're thick enough to stay put through an entire night without slipping around. I've also found, cutting the top or bottom in half doubles the amount you get!
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
This product is awesome I have been using it for a while and my teeth are extremely whiter than they have ever been before
Chloe B.
Chesterfield
I would love these they make my teeth look amazing! I would love a free box
Nancy S.
Do these work very good. And if so how long till u noticed a difference?