Sheer Powder

]]>

¿Este tipo de brochas se las puede lavar con frecuencia?
Review on this brush guys ?
What do you use this brush for?
Start your review of Sheer Powder!
Product Highlights
“I use this brush for foundation and blush. It's nice and soft and it really blends my makeup well! ” in reviews
Hanover Twp, PA
Sheer Powder uploaded by jessica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've previously reviewed an #EcoTools brush set, but felt it was equally important to review my #FavoriteMakeupBrush specifically. I recently switched brushes, as a suggestion to help with breakouts. What a surprise that simply changing to this brush has reduced breakouts. It makes my powder sit flawlessy, and not cake up, and the brush itself is SO SOFT. I could not reccomend this brush enough, and will continue to purchase #EcoToolsMakeupBrushes from now on!!
Orlando, FL
I use this for blush, sometimes contour, or if I need to set my powder. I definitely have turned this into a Multi- use brush. No exaggeration, but it will last your years. I’ve purchased it twice in ten years. What I love most is that the bristles are not harsh on my skin. I will use it sometimes 3 to 4 times a day, and I know it is not damaging my skin. This is great for beginners or experts in makeup. I love it and would definitely buy it again.
NYC
I purchased this brush a few months ago, and It's been working really well for me! I think that it is well priced for the quality of the product. It's very easy to use, and it's great for beginners! I think that the performance of this brush compared to that of many high end brands is actually pretty equal, making the EcoTools brush a fantastic dupe!  Sheer Powder
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Sheer Powder is the brush I reach for when I want the perfect look which is alway, it’s a great value maybe about $8. The powder brush help to get your powder even. I believe it would stand with most economical brushes. I recommend I will buy this one again. I’ve had it awhile and it doesn’t look used. It will be awhile before I will need a new one!
Ventura, CA
This is one of my beginning brushes when I started getting into make up.. and that was like 10 years ago!! That's how long this has been around and it's been tried! I've washed it, bristles have not fallen off! Super soft! I still have mine from that long ago and still, it looks brand new! *I'm a hoarder and sentimental with my make up items lol!!
Morgantown, WV
Such a soft, luxe powder brush! I reach for this over my It Cosmetics brushes when applying setting powder, as it’s the perfect density and softness to lightly set my complexion products. It is never scratchy, doesn’t shed, and didn’t break the bank! I highly recommend this is you need a super fluffy brush to apply setting or finishing powder!
Council Blfs, IA
The soft domed shaped head makes this brush great for setting powders and overall blending. It helps get right under the eyes for either baking or for placing a barrier for loose shadows you know are going to get everywhere. Its softness also makes it great for clean up as it doesn't move around the already placed makeup.
I love this brush and use it with my  Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder and it works great! All my brushes are eco tools or bobbi brown so they're all wood and I think it looks super sleek. This works really well and it's at a great price point so I have no reason to go to another brand or pay more
Roselle , IL
This is a beautiful soft powder powder face brush it’s a every day stable much softer a lot of the higher end brands applies products beautifully great value especially when they’re on sale I will definitely be buying it again nice to have a few on hand especially for the price
Flowery Br, GA
This brush is so so soft and it applies powder so smoothly. It doesnt hold too much product. I mean it when I say I love this brush. I have never purchased any eco tools brushes until I got this one, and I was so pleasantly suprised. I would like to try some of their eye brushes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...