BY CALVIN KLEIN

Marie D.
Although not my favorite Calvin Klein scent for women, this scent is very nice and I will like I can use it every day and for different occasions.
Mailyn N.
Fayetteville, NC
Really good perfume, it has a strong smell to it so I only use a few pumps, but the smell is really rich and it sticks to you for the whole day
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
I love the simple scent in which it doesn't feel overpowering. A little goes a long way and t makes me few pretty
Holly B.
Sanderson , FL
I bought this perfum for a friend and they said that they really liked how it smelled.
Angelica S.
I have a small bottle of this, it's not my favorite but I still like it. Great gift!