Sheer Miracle Extreme CloseUp HD High Definition Mineral Finishing Powder Makeup 8g/.28oz - 90 day supply uploaded by Yuliya L.

BY SHEER MIRACLE

Look airbrushed in real life. High definition translucent loose powder creates a soft focus effect to the skin, masks fine lines and imperfections for an airbrushed, radiant complexion. This silky soft, translucent, invisible powder is excellent for... see more...

Lauren N.
It soothes out the makeup that I put on. It makes everything come together. It fills any type of shine. It doesn’t offer skin protection. Keeps on my face all day!
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Sheer miracle HD powder is pretty awesome ! It works great at setting and making your skin look flawless. I amazed at how long it lasts as well . The price point is pretty spectacular too . I really love this setting powder the company is very small and the owner is very nice . I bought this with my own money and it was worth every penny !
Ashleigh V.
Holland , NY
I was a little nervous that this product might not be as fine as other setting powders I've used, but 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 this stuff is amazing. You get a nice matte finish and the excess powder brushes right off! My skin looks and feels amazingly smooth. Skin goals. I would buy this again in a heart beat! Amazing price. 😍
Elizabeth T.
I was on the market for an affordable HD setting powder and I found one. You don't need much but beware it has the tendency to look powdery on the skin.