Sheer Miracle Extreme CloseUp HD High Definition Mineral Finishing Powder Makeup 8g/.28oz - 90 day supply uploaded by Yuliya L.

BY SHEER MIRACLE

Ashleigh V.
Ashleigh V.
South Wales , NY
I was a little nervous that this product might not be as fine as other setting powders I've used, but πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ this stuff is amazing. You get a nice matte finish and the excess powder brushes right off! My skin looks and feels amazingly smooth. Skin goals. I would buy this again in a heart beat! Amazing price. 😍
Melena S.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Sheer miracle HD powder is pretty awesome ! It works great at setting and making your skin look flawless. I amazed at how long it lasts as well . The price point is pretty spectacular too . I really love this setting powder the company is very small and the owner is very nice . I bought this with my own money and it was worth every penny !
Diana O.
Diana O.
gaithersburg , md
Works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liz T.
Liz T.
I was on the market for an affordable HD setting powder and I found one. You don't need much but beware it has the tendency to look powdery on the skin.