BY NUDESTIX

What it does: Sheer Eye Color Pencil is a powder pencil that easily allows you to enhance eyes with a sheer wash of color. This three-in-one eyeshadow pencil lines, adds color, and can be used as a highlighter. On one side, the pencil glides on radiant... see more...

Dominique M.
New York
I love this color. The application is so easy too. My eyes are brown and the color works wonderfully. It lasts so long too. It's not too expensive and it's so portable! I'd recommend this color and others by nudestix
Danielle L.
Conway
Nice for a quick eyeshadow look, that you just want to throw on and run out the door. I don’t know if I would purchase again at full price, but it is really nice for a colored base and great for a quick one-colored look.
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Saerom E.
A great easy one-shadow look! I just swipe on then blend with my fingers. The color is beautiful and has such a special sparkle.
Lexy F.
Schenectady, NY
If you’re into cream shadows but hate how they can get your hands messy, this will be your favorite thing ever!! I can only find these in Ulta. They are soooo easy to apply and they have such a good color range too choose from. They are super pigmented and last all day! You can either use them on their own, or use shadow over them!
Rachelle J.
I loooove this stuff. Super blendable when you put it on but then locks down and lasts all day. I love to use this for easy everyday eyes just using my fingers to blend. Totally recommend
Adriana Z.
Laval, OR
I really like this its like all in one . Probably the best stick like this that ive tried