BY NUDESTIX

What it does: Sheer Eye Color Pencil is a powder pencil that easily allows you to enhance eyes with a sheer wash of color. This three-in-one eyeshadow pencil lines, adds color, and can be used as a highlighter. On one side, the pencil glides on radiant... see more...

Bonnie O.
Boston
I wear this everyday as eyeliner and eyeshadow. I have to check mine because I don’t recall a smudger on the end of the few that I own. The packaging is cool and convenient. They fit in all purses and wristlets. They’re super easy to pack and bring with you places. I wish everything was like this, so I love what nudestix is doing. They help my high maintenance lifestyle feel/be slightly lower.
Autumn S.
Very pigmented and glides on the lids so smoothly! I love this color because it makes my eyes pop! I have deep hazel eyes. You can make this look like a “no make up day” or you can make it pop for a night out!
Shoshana B.
Columbus
I love nudestix eye pencils. They blend like a dream and can be used alone or as a shadow primer. I have even used one as the base for a cut crease instead of concealer and it completely changed the color of the shadow. It looked amazing!
Samantha S.
Fairview, WV
I like this eyeshadow and it's super easy to apply being in pencil form. I especially like this when I'm in a hurry and running late because in a couple swipes, it's applied. 👍🏻👌🏻
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Melinda M.
Port St Lucie
I never tried this product before either or the brand but I would love to try it and one of my products to and I will post it on Instagram or Facebook
Kirsten C.
So natural so easy to apply ! I love how natural their products are and would definitely recommend to someone who wears lightweight make up
Caitlin C.
This is the best! Love the color! It's beautiful and my go to for a quick look. Nudestix has become one of my favorite brands.
Danika R.
Utah
This is a really good eye base for a dark smokey look for a night out! It's very pigmented for a base so be light handed!
danny F.
Me enncamtan esstoss productos son magniifiicoss loss reecpmiiendo al 100 son muy buenass marcaass 😉