BeautyFaceFace MakeupSheer Cover
Studio Perfect Shade Mineral Foundation - Medium [Medium]

Sheer Cover Studio Perfect Shade Mineral Foundation - Medium [Medium]

by Sheer Cover

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sheer Cover Studio Perfect Shade Mineral Foundation - Medium [Medium]!
Kasey B.
Louisville, KY
I purchased Sheer Cover when I was looking to replace my previously used makeup because it was no longer made. I had been told about Sheer Cover and decided to give it a try. I received my order in a decent time. It only took a couple days to be delivered, at it was packaged very nicely in a white box with a flap type lid that lifted to show everything that was included underneath clear plastic. The container that it is in isn't very big, but a little goes a very long way, even if u wear heavier amounts of makeup. I would very highly recommend this product and any other Sheer Cover products. The powder is very light weight. One you read the instructions or watch one of the online videos on how to properly apply it, its super easy to make it look pretty much perfect. It blends in so well with your skin. And really no matter how much you use it seems to always look natural. Ive tried tons of other makeups from many different brands and almost everything breaks my face out with horrible acne. Ive been using this product and a few others for a little over a year and that has never once happened because of this product. the only downfall to this product is autoshipment. Sometimes you have tons of it laying around just waiting to be used for quite sometime because it really lasts a lojg time. And its not the cheapest, but i will say it is well worth the money. So if anyone is looking to try a new brand that looks amazing and not harsh on your skin this would be the one.
Asia C.
Fort Sill, OK
This powder foundation is good for coverage but the foundation always tends to be too cakey on my skin sometimes.
Hillary A.
Sandy Hook, VA
Another all time favorite! I love all Sheer Cover products, but nobody can beat their mineral foundation. You don’t know until you know.. it’s so light and airy, long lasting, smudge-free and perfect shade and coverage. 💕
Juanita M.
This stuff is amazing. Use moisturizer and then the primer as it says and then apply with the brush. Covers everything. Wears all day plus. A bit pricey but worth the money if you can afford it. I hate the auto mailing scam so i buy from eBay and Amazon just what I want or need
Alease D.
Ridgeway, VA
It covers good but sometimes it can make your face look too matte if you overuse. I use it lightly and it works great. I have also found that once I set it with setting spray it seems to be more coverage, so don’t over do it!
Queen J.
This is my current powder I love it but when I’m not as tan it doesn’t match as well wish they had more shades.
Britt D.
Foundation that covers and last all day. Limited shades but still matches and blends well with my fair skin. The ingredients are great and my skin looks flawless all my freckles fade away. Love it. The best there is.
Amanda  H.
Decatur, AL
It's been years since I used Sheercover - honestly, I wasn't sure it was still available for purchase. It was subscription based - where they send you more every month or so. The makeup itself is really good. If it weren't for the 'having' to purchase it through a service (like Infomercial/ Guthy-Renker type thing) - I'd probably have continued using it. Like if it was available at Ulta, for instance.
Ana B.
North Ogden, UT
This foundation just blend into your skin. I use it with a light hand so it doesn’t leave my face looking caky or powdery. This has medium coverage but it does cover certain imperfections
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Sheer cover is a great product if you want to go without Foundation and still need coverage it's light blendable and does it have any skin repercussions

Looking for your answer?