BY SHEER COVER

Sheer Cover concealer is a customer favorite offering a custom blend for the various shades on your face and covers up imperfections. It not only covers up the look of dark circles, blemishes, redness and age spots, it also moisturizes with Jojoba and Allantoin. see more...

• Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes? How...1 Answers
  • How well is this at covering under eye circles? 1 Answers
  • Is this concealer cakey??!2 Answers
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use this concealer because it came with the mineral powders I purchased form Sheer Cover. I was not a huge fan of the two shades, and ended up mixing them equally each time I applied the concealer (I wasn't totally sure what I was supposed to do). It left creases and lines underneath my eyes and smudged off throughout the day. Not a huge fan and wouldn't buy again. I gave up 2/3 of the way through and ended up throwing it away.
Yamilet Romero R.
This product has medium coverage, cover imperfections, besides this provides a lot of hydration, what I do not like is that sometimes tends to be oily, so I recommend it for normal to dry skin.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This product did not work on my dark circles that well. I could stay see my dark circles under the make up... I got this in a sheer cover foundation set at bed, bath and beyond...
Sarah L.
Arlington, WA
This is a set of two concealers that can be blended for your “perfect shade” they cost $29.95 (or can be purchased in the intro set).

First, I am super happy that it is not overly yellow – soooo many concealers are – I suppose to hide the red that is associated with most blemishes, but when your skin tone is not that yellow you can look jaundice.
Unfortunately (as you can see from the photo) it is much darker than my skin tone. The point of concealer is to conceal so it is pretty much opaque – so you can’t get away with much color difference from your own skin tone. So, this doesn’t work that great for me, however I’ve had some bad acne lately – that my heavier foundation doesn’t make disappear, and so I have managed to use it fairly inconspicously under that heavier foundation and successfully covered those red blemishes.
It is a nice formula and it doesn’t crack like some concealers I’ve used before. If it matches your skin tone then I’d highly recommend it.
So, on to the details; you can buy this from: http://www.sheercover.com as part of the intro set – but according to their website “You must be a current Sheer Cover Home Delivery Member with a web account in order to see the entire catalog. If you have a SheerCover.com web account, please click on the “Log In” button located at the top of your screen and enter your username and password. If you are an active customer and do not have a web account, click here to set up your account. ” so I don’t think you can buy it separate on their site unless you subscribe to them, you can pick it up on other online retailers without the “set”, just google and you will find it.
Emily J.
I really love this concealer! It applies very smooth and has nice coverage. It's very easy to blend and apply. I like it a lot better than other concealers I've tried. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes a concealer with great smooth coverage!
Rachael Q.
Dallas, TX
This is a great product! The only improvement that could really be made on this would be a wider range of color, but even this wouldn't deter me from buying this concealer too much.This concealer doesn't come light enough to match my skin tone perfectly (no brands ever do) but was so creamy that I was able to blend it in well and then cover with foundation. At first, I thought the darker shade of the set would be way to dark and yellowish, but I found that this shade worked great for concealing dark under eye circles without giving me that ghost look. I used the lighter shade for red spots and blemishes. This concealer didn't cause me to have any breakouts. Because of this product's creamy consistency, I did have to set my makeup with powder. However, I always have to set my makeup since I wear sunscreen daily.
Kendyl M.
O Fallon, IL
This product claims to cover blemishes, redness and dark circles - I would disagree. As someone with post-acne hyperpigmentation as well as a few active spots, this concealer does almost nothing to conceal them. The texture is extremely light and creamy, and while I do like it for my under eye area (I only have faint darkness, not much to cover), on blemishes and redness it just doesn't do anything. Plus, I feel like it is too creamy and slides around way too easily. Luckily I received this in a $10/month subscription service so I did not pay full price - thank goodness!! If you are looking for something that fully covers acne and discoloration, I'd opt for the Make Up For Ever Full Cover Waterproof Concealer, which runs the same price
Danielle S.
I'm currently using the Light/Medium Sheer Cover Duo Concealer and I liked it quite a bit. My only complaint is that the "light" part of the duo is a little bit too light for my skin, so I could really only use the "medium" side. The medium side did give me great coverage, though. I just wish it was possible to get just the medium shade, but I guess that defeats the purpose of having a "duo" concealer.

I also don't like how you can't just buy this product at the store. You have to order it through their website, and even more you have to buy a kit (the starter kit costs $30), and then they'll charge you again every 120 days and send you a new supply. Seems like too much of a hassle for me.
Krissy C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I have always had problems with concealers, either they didn't match my skin tone, they were to cakey, hard to blend, or made my break out. So far with sheer cover I haven't had any issues. I use it not only to cover up blemishes but I use it under my eyes. I find it blends easily using a concealer brush, and I don't have issues blending the edges in and my foundation goes on smoothly. I have even gone out with just the concealer!

The first day I wore Sheer Cover out it was a rainy, humid, hot nasty day. Well that is a great test for any makeup! My concealer stayed in place beautifully!

Overall I'm happy with Sheer Cover, I've even thought about picking up the starter kit.
christie p.
like Sheer Cover's foundation but this concealer sucks. I gave it a 2 because its nice to have two colors to blend and match your skin tone and its doesn't cause any harm to my skin but there are better products out there. I find this concealer doesn't do the job its supposed to, it doesn't really conceal anything. When you first put it on it is not always easy to get it to cover up the slightest imperfection and if you are lucky to have it cover, the second you use the foundation its wiped away and you are left right where you started. They really need to improve the holding power of this product. Also, even with the two tones, I have a hard time blending it to match my skin. This is far from the best concealer out there. If you are thinking of buying this, keep looking.
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Does this product actully work?
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
How well does this work on covering blemishes/acne scars? Is it buildable?
Annika B.
Is this product good for people with oily skin?
Joselyne P.
Omaha, NE
Does this product actully work?
Stephanie S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I would like to know if the concealer leaves the face dry? I know some other concealer even after moisturizing leave the face dry.