BY SHEER COVER

Sheer Cover concealer is a customer favorite offering a custom blend for the various shades on your face and covers up imperfections. It not only covers up the look of dark circles, blemishes, redness and age spots, it also moisturizes with Jojoba and Allantoin. see more...

• Does this concealer work well for brightening under the eyes? How d...1 Answers
  • How well is this at covering under eye circles? 1 Answers
  • Is this concealer cakey??!2 Answers
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to use this concealer because it came with the mineral powders I purchased form Sheer Cover. I was not a huge fan of the two shades, and ended up mixing them equally each time I applied the concealer (I wasn't totally sure what I was supposed to do). It left creases and lines underneath my eyes and smudged off throughout the day. Not a huge fan and wouldn't buy again. I gave up 2/3 of the way through and ended up throwing it away.
Yamilet Romero
Yamilet Romero
This product has medium coverage, cover imperfections, besides this provides a lot of hydration, what I do not like is that sometimes tends to be oily, so I recommend it for normal to dry skin.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This product did not work on my dark circles that well. I could stay see my dark circles under the make up... I got this in a sheer cover foundation set at bed, bath and beyond...
Elsa S.
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much i received it as a gift and fell in love. Worked great with my skin tone. defenily would recomend it
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this concealer! It applies very smooth and has nice coverage. It's very easy to blend and apply. I like it a lot better than other concealers I've tried. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes a concealer with great smooth coverage!
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I first got this product as a sample I am uncertain if it was from influenced or another company. But either way this is a great product, full coverage creamy even finish. BUT I personally would not rush to buy it again because it broke me out so bad. I would try it again with the use of a primer and moisturizer I hate how it closes my pores.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great concealer. I received one in my Ipsy bag and I was skeptical at first. I continued to use it and the more i used it, the better it got. Seriously! I use one color under my eyes and the other on my breakouts and it works flawlessly. I still use this concealer.
Shemariah B.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
I love this product! Its one of the few concealers that can actually go with my skin color. But, after a while of wearing it it seemed to start to dry my skin out throughout the course of the day.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Port St Joe, FL
I was sceptical about this product but after trying it, I would purchase again. The two tones help blend nicely.
Kait C.
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It always covers any dark circles, fine lines, puffiness or swelling. I love the duo colors because it's great for blending and makes it easier to use year round
Omaha, NE
Does this product actully work?
Monica M.
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
How well does this work on covering blemishes/acne scars? Is it buildable?
Annika B.
Annika B.
Is this product good for people with oily skin?
Omaha, NE
Does this product actully work?
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
How great of a coverage do you get with this concealter verses other concealers?