Sheer Blonde John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour 4Pbn Dark Cool Espresso Brown, 1 ct (Pack of 2) uploaded by James P.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This product is not eligible for priority shipping. Image may vary from the actual product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solutions Control, 2 Ounce 6 pack..the price is a little steep for me but it actually does wonders for my hair. I love the way it feels as well. Yes I would recommend this product
Jazmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this a couple years back and i was intrigued about a foam hair dye so I tried it out and it was okay I was kind of nervous but my hair came out alright it came out a bit darker than i imagined
Renee D.
Lansing
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love every John Frieda product I have ever used. This is one of the best at home dyes I have ever used. A lot of the at home dyes dry your hair out and the color is totally off but not with this one. It made my hair very soft and the color was exactly what I was wanting.
Camille R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this would set itself apart from the rest bit NO. It is drying, damaging, short lasting and cheap. John Frieda needs to find new scientists
Ashleigh S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hair dyes. The conditioner that comes with it makes your hair feel healthier than before oh used it. Gives a gorgeous shine to your hair and really hides patchy blotches of colour you don't want.
James P.
It's such an amazing product, it gave me a rich colour. It was very easy to apply, the foam was very light weight and was very easy for the hair to absorb the product. One of my favourite brands so far.