Food & SnacksDairy ProductsButter & MargarineCountry Crock
Shedd's Spread Country Crock Original 40% Vegetable Oil Spread

Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Original 40% Vegetable Oil Spread

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Original 40% Vegetable Oil Spread!
How would you rate this product?
Anji J.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy this butter a lot and have some now. I use this more as a spread then for cooking. I highly recommend..
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I buy this every month its decent price I do switch up the flavors and I dont really notice a difference. Worth a try to see if you like it.
Tanya G.
West Warwick, RI
This is the size I normally buy as we go through a lot of butter. I like the shape as it fits nicely under my shelves in the fridge. We use this for baking too and it’s perfect! Would recommend trying 😊
Chrissy C.
Logan
This is my butter. It's mush easier to spread than stick butter. Or add to recipes like when baking cookies. The taste is the same as buyer. Price point is good.
Macy A.
I'm guessing this is the one we are using right now. I gotta pay more attention, LOL! If so, not bad.
Cintya A.
Tomball, TX
Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Original 40% Vegetable Oil Spread uploaded by Cintya A.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Tiene un sabro unico y exquisito me funciona muy bien cuando hago pancackes o cuando hago verduritas al vapor le aplico mantequilla de esta y sabe riquisima la recomiendo mucho deben de provarla y el precio tambien es comodo, yo la consigo en casi todas las tiendas de comida 🍴
Becky B.
Rockford, IL
Country Crock is the brand I usually tend to purchase. I guess I like the way it spreads and the other flavors of you will.
BillyJo H.
Dushore, PA
I like this product. I can't really compare to others because this is what my mom always used. So I do too. I use it for pretty much anything. I use real butter for very few things because this works nicely.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Country Crock is another one of my favs. Spreads easily on toast; bagels, muffins etc. This product has a nice flavor and is extremely light and creamy. Country Crock is Long lasting and Overall a great value
Jennifer G.
El Paso, TX
This is the only bitter we use and have used for as long as i can remember its sooo so good to make pancakes and eggs with!! The flavor is unreal and amazing

Looking for your answer?