Sheba Wet Cat Food - Tuna

Sheba Pate Cat Food is made from the protein rich food your cat needs. You won't find any corn or grains in this premium cat food. Satisfy your finicky kitty with Sheba!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sheba Wet Cat Food - Tuna!
Amsterdam
This are so affordable. I mix it with my cats dry food and I usually give it to them as a treat.
Luna just loves this! She’s always begging my dad for her Sheba in the morning and at night. She’ll definitely let you know she’s ready to eat.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This wet cat food is my cats favorite brand and flavor. He usually eats half a can at a time. Affordable price.
1,427 reviews
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Fort Worth, TX
My cats love this food. After having one of the cats get teeth pulled he was put on a soft food diet. This food helped him eat comfortably and is helping him gain weight because he is skinny. Cheaper to buy in the bulk packages.
Great for the price point- I try to stick to more seafood because it seems like my cats’ stomachs tolerate it more than poultry
Redmarley D'Abitot, Newent, Gloucester
Cat food, my cats love cat food. They’re picky. They love their ham. They love their food.

Looking for your answer?