BY SHEBA® BRAND

Sheba Pate Cat Food is made from the protein rich food your cat needs. You won't find any corn or grains in this premium cat food. Satisfy your finicky kitty with Sheba! see more...

Brandi T.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love this brand. I usually get the portions where there are two servings in a pack and it’s perfect for my cat. I give him one a day and leave the dry food out. He looks forward to it and loves the cuts. I also love how inexpensive they are and how many options this brand has.
Gitana G.
Snack to pamper the cat. I wouldn't use it everyday or instead of wet food. It always helps with medicine if you need your cat to take some you can mix them in with the pate.
Ally S.
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Christina V.
Well how I can rate this it’s cat food and my cat eats this. She is very picky and this is the only brand she eats. She’s a British shorthair. Since she won’t eat anything else, this is what we bought.
Becki L.
Newent, , Gloucester
Sheba is Sheba. The Gourmet cat food. Until they get bored. Then they don’t eat it. Then you have to swap food.