Sheba Variety Pack Premium Pate Premium Canned Cat Food, 3 oz, 24-Pack uploaded by Ani S.

BY SHEBA®

Sheba Variety Pack Pate Premium Cat Food, 3 oz, 24 Pack: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Fits cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages 100 percent complete and balanced meal Includes 2 reusable lids 24-pack Sheba cat food contains 8 cans of chicken entree, 8 cans of salmon entree and 8 cans of beef entree see more...

Myra B.
Zephyrhills
The vet said that Sheba’s wet foods are a good choice out of the grocery store varieties. We did run into an issue with the cat’s eating it though. They snarf down the Sheba cuts, but I can’t get them to touch the pats. I’ve tried warming it, cutting it, mashing it. They won’t touch it. I don’t think it’s a bad quality, but there is something about it that they say no to.
Katharine H.
Chesapeake
My cat, Nora, is a very picky eater. She won't eat most wet foods and will often times leave tuna leftovers. I have yet to see her leave any leftovers from any of Sheba's pate foods. She comes running when she hears us open one and she purrs so loudly while she's eating it.
Brittany A.
Katy, TX
My cat loves them! I originally bought them in the single packs, but now I buy the variety pack because I feed them to my cat regularly on certain days. He has learned which days those are and won't settle for other food on those days! 😸 They portions are actually perfect. I substitute a quarter cup of dry food for one of the halves of these 3 times per week. He seems to prefer the pate style over the other kind.
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our kitties are addicted to these to the point one yells at me in the morning to make sure she gets her Sheba on time, and her other half in the evening. It's lasted a long time and the price was a great deal. The kitties love the variety and getting new flavors.
Amy D.
Albany, OR
I won't buy any other wet cat food! My cat goes crazy over this stuff which I love because I feel bad to give him only dry food all the time and he won't even touch the other wet food I've given him. My favorite part is how you can break it in half to either use the next day or even later in the day it's sealed so it doesn't matter when you use it. And it's PERFECT portions! He always eats the whole thing because it's a small amount unlike all the other ones. Plus that means he'll stay healthier which I love. And there is good variety of flavors he loves all of them. And the price is great and reasonable l.
Carly J.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If my cat Savannah could write this review, she would tell you that nothing compares to Sheba's wet food. She would also tell me that she absolutely will not tolerate anything else so I should ALWAYS remember to replenish the stash before I run out.. oops.

Savannah was eating another wet food for breakfast every morning for a couple months and then she started throwing up every couple days. After doing some research and talking to a vet I switched her to Sheba wet food. She immediately stopped throwing up and is obsessed with it. So happy we found a reliable and affordable option.
Haley H.
Alpharetta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It's not the worst out there, but very low quality meat. This canned cat food brand contains poultry by-product, meat by-product, and added color. The last one is a huge red flag for me. Anytime a company has to add back color so that humans will think it's acceptable to feed is a big problem.
Charna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The salmon flavored option didn't go over as well as the beef or the chicken but they did eventually eat it too. Very affordable and can be found just about anywhere from what I've noticed. Lasts a long time and the resealable lids make cutting portions in half and storing them so easy.
Maria R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
In my area, sheba is a very inexpensive yet very highly recommended brand of cat food. My cats are obsessed, they even know the sound of the can opening before I can get it ready. This is definitely something I'd recommend feeding your cats
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats go crazy for this food in the pate formula. It smells so much fresher then other canned food . They are Iams for years but my oriental and my Norwegian forest cats both prefer this food. It is the crack of cat food they know the box!
Destiny S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this better than fancy feast
Kelly S.
Is this expensive?
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does anyone know if this is safe for your cat?
Kristen S.
Saint Charles, MO
Is this healthy for a cat?
Livermore m.
Not the best quality ive seen but not the worst. Some of the ingredients are alittle odd. My cat can not have it because it dosnt settle with her stomach. Its not terrible but its not grate.