Sheba® Turkey Entrée Paté In Natural Juices Premium Cat Food

®/™ Trademarks © Mars Incorporated. Sheba® Paté in Natural Juices Turkey Entrée is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. Free No Waste Reusable Lid 12 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sheba® Turkey Entrée Paté In Natural Juices Premium Cat Food!
Saint Anthony, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this wet food. I have to give a pill to one of my cats daily and I use this so to it. I’ll put the pill in a tiny amount and then in her mouth. Then I give a little to her and my other cat for a treat. This product is great cuz it’s a nice treat for them daily but doesn’t make them gain weight!
Monroe, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is the only wet food I have found that my cat will eat, and, it not only HAS to be the pate', it also HAS to be the turkey flavor. The only improvement I would make is maybe package it in resealable bags/tins. The price point is pretty great already.
Little rock, AR
My cat seems to like the flavor. I think he prefers the gravy over the pate, but he loves the turkey. It’s very reasonably priced and I love the portion size. It’s perfect for a meal without wasting a whole can like other brands.
Madison
Nova loves perfect portions! We started getting the perfect portions pates for our cat, Nova, when he got his teeth taken out. We tried a bunch of different kinds of food and he kept coming back to the perfect portions.
Nampa
My little old lady cat is super picky about her food and this is the only wet food she’ll eat. She “asks” for it in the morning and as soon as my husband gets off work. It’s one way I make sure my senior kitty is getting some of the fluid that she needs.
norman, OK
While my cat was experiencing oral issues, this and the Sheba soups were all he would eat! Even now, he still begs for them. The portions are perfect and I will continue repurchasing this product for a long time!
Camp Wood, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat starlight adores this! She goes crazy when she sees me opening her cans. The price is reasonable and it’s easy to find in stores which is a plus for me since the closest pet store is an hours drive away.
Portage , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I typically mix this product with dry food. I have a older cat and it nice sometimes to just feed him wet cat food. He picking so I have to heat it up for him to eat sometimes.
I purchase Sheba on a regular basis for my cats! They are always happy when I feed them this brand. They are very finicky eaters, but finishes every last drop of the pate.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy the split packages so I don’t have to keep a can of cat food in my fridge when she doesn’t eat it all. They are the perfect portions and she loves it.

Looking for your answer?