Sheba® Signature Broths Tuna & Vegetable in Creamy Broth Wet Cat Food 1.4 oz. Pouch

BY SHEBA® BRAND

A delicious selection of cuts of tuna in a savory broth for a delectable taste that will delight your cat.

Katelynd H.
Sand Lake, MI
My cat loves these so much she always begs for them. Not that I have two cats they practically fight over them when I bring them home. They are also affordable and a good way to spoil your fur babies.
Francesca M.
Shelbyville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sheba Signature Broths are great! I had a cat who had dental issues and couldn't eat hard foods so he enjoyed this! The smell is very strong but the ingredients are okay. You can pick it up at your local Wal-mart for an affordable price! The ingredients are not the best, but they are far from the worse!
Faith H.
boise
Disgusting to look at and smell but my cat Shiloh doesn’t complain. She is always begging for more. She is a medium sized cat and is getting old but still has beautiful hair and energy to run around. I would recommend this to my friends.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat absolutely loves this stuff. We've been feeding him Fancy Feast, but he gets burnt out easily. It's nice to see other similar products on the market. It's cheaper too!!
Cora D.
Andover
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although I haven’t tasted it myself, I’m pretty sure it tastes amazing to cats! My cat won’t eat anything other than Sheba brand wet food.
Bree R.
Buckeye, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product works great! I have always loved it, and I recommend it to all my friends. I could not be happier with it.
Nayeli R.
Aliso Viejo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this product my dogs live it and it seem so get them a boost of energy and it fills them up pretty quickly
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great great great. Great brand affordable price and pets love it. Did i mention its a great product?????
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this. It agrees well with her stomach and I approve of the ingredients for my pet.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our cat loves these! She goes crazy! It definitely fills her up. We will continue to buy these.