Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodSHEBA®
Sheba Premium Paté - Delicate Salmon Entrée

Sheba Premium Paté - Delicate Salmon Entrée

Contains twenty-four (24) 2.6 oz. PERFECT PORTIONS twin pack trays (48 servings total) of SHEBA Wet Cat Food Paté, Delicate Salmon Entrée

Does your cat(s) prefer cuts or pate? Mine prefer pate.
Is this safe for kittens? I'm trying to transition my kitten to dry food, and my other cats used wet food as an "in-between."
Start your review of Sheba Premium Paté - Delicate Salmon Entrée!
Product Highlights
Great for keeping track of portion sizes for over weight cats, but he loved it so much he was begging for more.in reviews
Monica B.
Lake Wales, FL
Sheba Premium Paté - Delicate Salmon Entrée uploaded by Monica B.
Sheba Premium Paté - Delicate Salmon Entrée uploaded by Monica B.
My cat loves this brand. He is very picky but usually prefer this brand. I hate that Sheba does not offer a bigger portion size. But my cat will only eat this brand.
Kat J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
2,166 reviews
Purchased at: PetSmart
I had bought a few of these to feed a stray cat in my neighborhood,... She absolutely LOVED this wet food, especially this salmon flavor. Best of all, these perfect portions were easy to open and the price was incredibly affordable. I fed her 3 times a day with just 1 portion each time,... So I was essentially spending less than $1 to feed her daily. Perfect for her and for me. I would definitely recommend this wet food if you want to feed your cat something they will enjoy that won’t hurt your wallet!
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats favorite food! Shes hooked on this cat food. She's very picky as well but seems to really enjoy it
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
My cat has some difficulties with her teeth. We’ve switched to a dry/wet combo for her meals. I love that these are a split pack, because she will actually eat this in a sitting, without the hassle of refrigerating the other half. Definitely recommend them.
Melissa D.
Parma heights , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Sheba Premium Paté - Delicate Salmon Entrée uploaded by Melissa D.
This is the ONLY cat food my old lady cat will eat anymore. She’s become very picky and lost some weight until we found and tried this food. She lives the food so much she already put that weight back on. I’m just thankful we found something she loves ❤️
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
My cat loves Salmon wet cat food that is the only kind she will eat and if you let her she can eat a whole can so Sheba perfect portions are really perfect for her it's just the right amount
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Target
So, between my two cats, they really like this food. They are always excited to have breakfast when they see me reach for these. Unfortunately, I will not be purchasing these again for a few reasons. I don’t like that this food is packaged in plastic. It’s not sustainable, especially when using two per day for two cats. I also would prefer just opening one can that is more easily recycled than two plastic ones. Unfortunately, it also appears that one of my cats may be slightly allergic to this food. Her mouth area is a bit swollen, and she has not had any other changes to her day to day life. Overall, this is an okay food, but just doesn’t work for me on a food sensitivity and sustainable packaging standpoint. #sheba #perfectportions #catfood #wetfood #grainfree
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this wet food, my female cat will only eat this wet food she's very picky and hates pretty much any food we try to give her, she goes crazy over any sheba food we put in front of her. And our Male cat will eat pretty much anything we set in front of him.
Ashley P.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My cats love this. It's a bit higher end but if mamas celebrating the babies are eating this. They love it. And all 4 keep it down.
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I was lucky to receive this for free from pinch me to test and give my honest opinion. I must say my cat literally was carrying around the empty tray after smashing all of it and licking it clean. He even crawled to the trash to try and take out. He loved it and it is cheap always on sale. You an get multiple for all you cat lovers. The scent is very strong must warn you but it seems great for my kitty