BY SHEBA®

Treat your cat or kitten to the mouthwatering taste of Sheba Premium Cuts in Gravy EntrAfA(c)e Cat Food. This quality cat food delivers succulent flavor and excellent nutrition. The delectable gravy provides a mouthwatering meal your favorite feline will love! The food's fine yet granular texture and delicious gravy provide an irresistible meal for your cat or kitten. Vitamin and mineral supplements help keep your pet healthy. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Salmon & Chicken Primary Ingredient: Meat Broth Package Weight: 3oz Directions: Feed adult cats up to 1 can per 3 lbs. of body weight per day Ingredients: Meat Broth, Salmon, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavor, Starch, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulfate), Added Color, Tetra Potassium Pyrophosphate, Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Vitamin E Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex [Source of Vitamin K Activity]), Salt, Sodium Tripolyphoshate, Xanthan Gum, Taurine and DL-Methionine Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10% Crude Fat (min) 2.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 80% Ash (max) 3%* Taurine (min) 0.05% see more...

Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Review for: Sheba Premium Cuts Adult Cat Food, Sheba Premium Cuts Adult Cat Food, Sheba Premium Cuts Adult Cat Food, Sheba Premium Cuts Adult Cat Food more...
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Roxanne C.
KYLE, TX
My cats that are quite picky. Yes, that may be a lil hard to believe, but they actually are.... Except when it comes to Sheba. They love it. Its the only time their bowls are left completely empty. It doesn't matter what flavor it is, they'll eat ever last bite.
Angel T.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love Sheba cuts in gravy. They can't stand any pate stuff. They are super picky and they love the turkey one the best (2nd fave is whitefish). I've tried to feed them expensive canned cat food and they turn their noses up at it. I've even tried the all natural stuff... and nope. They always jump up and down when I pull out Sheba. Crazy cats.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I just bought some of this for my girls and they both love it! Usually they are pretty picky but they seemed to enjoy this very much. It really stinks though! Anyway, as long as they eat it I'm happy because it is more expensive and a smaller size...(hence only four stars)
amanda b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I received a sample of this + several coupons and purchased some for our outdoor cats (indoor won't eat wet food) and they tore it up like they hadn't eaten in weeks. they love all the flavors. I like the cuts for them rather than the patte because they are a bit older & it's easier for them to eat.
Ashley D.
South Grafton, MA
I have been fostering (to adopt) two kitties for about 2 weeks now and they love this stuff! After doing research, Sheba was a brand I wanted to try for them and it was a great decision. The ingredients are wonderful and very affordable. They love both the cuts and pate.
Nicole D.
Mohawk, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats love this kind. They lick up all the gravy in the link of an eye. I also loved how it came with a reusable lid so i can store it if they don't eat it all.
Emily A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is IN LOVE with Sheba cuts wet cat food! Every morning I am greeted by his meowing amd its because hes asking for his Sheba!! Definitely recommend
Katie S.
Granville, IL
This is a great wet cat food brand by far! my kitten doesn't like it as much as the friskies brand but my bigger cat enjoys this brand a lot.
Reilee S.
Newark, DE
This food isn't the best food you can feed your cat...but my cat LOVES it. She's somewhat picky and will always eat Sheba foods.