Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSHEBA®
PERFECT PORTIONS Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy Roasted Chicken Entrée, Signature Tuna Entrée, Tender Turkey Entrée Variety Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy Roasted Chicken Entrée, Signature Tuna Entrée, Tender Turkey Entrée Variety Pack!
Melissa A.
Milford
By far the best wet food I have ever purchased for my cat. It's the only kind of food she will eat. You can break it in half so it gives you two sections for 2 feedings, so you get double worth of the money you spend. The only con i have with this product is I wish they would offer different varieties because theres only 6 basic choices. Also to have more inventory because they sell out of the stores faster than what they get it in.
Taymeyah A.
Tampa, FL
My cat loves these and I love that they’re proportioned and made of good ingredients. Buy them at Walmart or at Publix when they have them on BOGO.
Sarah K.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
My cat goes crazy for this wet food! I love how easy meal time is with the pre-portioned meals. Stays fresh by not having to open a bigger can of food. Only con is that it’s wasteful of plastic.
Angela R.
Dardanelle, AR
I liked how the size of the portions were the right size for my cat. My cat was less wasteful with the small size. My cat liked this brand and really liked the chicken flavors.
Krista R.
Starkville, MS
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I love that this food is good for my cats and relatively affordable! My cats do enjoy it very much! I do feel aas though they produce a lot of plastic waste. I would like them much more if they were more sustainably produced.
Lindsay J.
Our kitten absolutely loves this food. Everyone once in awhile we treat her to it. It’s a great price and a great product. We will continue to repurchase this in the future. I highly recommend it.
Samantha N.
Millville, NJ
My cats absolutely LOVE Sheba for their wet food needs! My husband & I like to buy them the cuts rather than the pâté because it looks more presentable to us, in our opinions. 🤷🏻‍♀️ We might get them the variety pack for Halloween! 🎃
Jenny B.
Rostock, Mecklenburg
Great food. My cats like them a lot. The neutrons are good and the ingredients are natural because there aren't a lot of add ons. Only issue I have, is that the portion is a bit small.
Charlotte H.
They love this, they don't get any stomach issues unlike they've had with other brands. The cubes are perfect for my cats! They like almost all the flavors, and like them better than other brands. I will definitely keep buying these for them
Agnieszka G.
Croydon , London
Great product . My cats really enjoy. My cat with allergies have no issues after eating it. Highly recommend

Looking for your answer?