Sheba® Perfect Portions™ Cuts in Gravy Signature Tuna Entree Cat Food 2-1.3 oz. Cups uploaded by Heather F.Sheba® Perfect Portions™ Cuts in Gravy Signature Tuna Entree Cat Food 2-1.3 oz. Cups uploaded by Laura W.

BY SHEBA®

Your adult cat adores the taste of real meat. That's why there's SHEBA PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Signature Tuna Entree Wet Cat Food. Made with real tuna protein in gravy, plus essential vitamins and minerals, this premium cat food delivers a mouth-watering feast in perfectly portioned trays. Serve one 1.3-ounce portion now and save the other for later –– two fresh meals, zero messy leftovers. Best of all SHEBA Wet Cat Food is formulated without gluten, soy, corn or wheat, so you can feel good knowing that your cat is enjoying only high-quality, grain-free ingredients at every meal. Treat your furry friend to the satisfying taste of SHEBA PERFECT PORTIONS Wet Cat Food. see more...

• My cat loves these so far but what is the best flavor? 10 Answers
  • What are the first ingredients they have in them and are ...2 Answers
  • What's better to give your cat dry or wet food? 22 Answers
Abigail B.
My Zailey loves her food, the good thing about this is one it's have two meals the box at Walmart cost $7 for 12, it's a good buy, and my cats loves this food so much, I always buy this so yes go get this food for ur fur baby.
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky eating sixteen year old cat loves these in all different flavors. I tried to switch food up on her on occasion and always end up coming back to this one and she just falls in love with it every time.
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My adult kitties love this sheba premium cat food. The signature tune cuts in gravy is a hit with my finicky eaters. They love the favor and it's the perfect portion for one cat.
Alyssa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this to outdoor cats & they seem to absolutely love it in every flavor. I don't see any cons with it except for maybe some of the ingredients. But that's what you get with this & the cats don't seem to care at all!
Denise G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great packaging and I love that it's split. My cat don't eat very much and when I need to give her flea medicine I just put it inside and she never knows it's in there. Also it's petite so my cat won't over eat .
MK J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this brand of food, especially the tuna flavor. I don’t buy it often because it’s a little expensive, but when I do they think it’s a real treat for them.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
My cat loves these! Never had an issue with any flavors. My cat is older, 15 years old, and the portion sizes are perfect for him. Every time he hears the "snap" of the package being separated he comes running over meowing and begging for some. I highly recommend this product.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I believe this to be the best wet food available to my cat.  I initially purchased it because my one cat had dental surgery and needed something soft for a few days.  Now my other cat goes crazy over it!  Her coat is super shiny and as soon as she hears the crack of the package in the morning, she comes running.  It does not make her sick and she loves to eat it!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm so glad I found these in stores as I think the cans and pouches can be too much for my one cat. These are perfectly sized and she manages to eat it all. I'm pretty sure she's glad I get the signature tuna but there are other flavors for all the kitties.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat's OBSESSED. As soon as I pull one out from his drawer he comes running and the meows grow louder and louder. Honestly, I think he's yelling at me to hurry and put this on his plate. He reeeally dislikes any pate, so with the cuts he's in primal kitty heaven. He loves it, it stays down, and I love how easy it is to portion control (he'd eat a whole boat of Sheba if he could!) Worth the price
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
What's better to give your cat dry or wet food?
Jessie T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How good is this product?
Dylan L.
San Marcos, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these so far but what is the best flavor?
Reba R.
Palermo, CA
What are the first ingredients they have in them and are they good do you guys think these are good to give them like do you recommend them to people to get it for their cats.?