Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSHEBA®
PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Roasted Chicken Entrée PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entrée PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Tender Turkey Entrée

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Roasted Chicken Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Tender Turkey Entrée!
Arely H.
Sheba just have so many presentations and my cats just love them all!! I like this presentation in specific because it comes 1 full meal but separate, which is better when you only have one cat. Just the right amount of food.
Lisa S.
Saint Louis, MO
SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Roasted Chicken Entrée
 SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entrée
 SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Tender Turkey Entrée uploaded by Lisa S.
This is the only cat food after several different brands that both my cats like. I really do like this brand. I order in bulk on chewy now but use to buy from multiple places and have the same issue (target, walmart, petsmart) a couple of the containers have busted or the individual containers packaging start to buldge. Almost like they're about to explode. The cats don't eat the ones like this so I have to throw them out which is disappointing.
Kathryn W.
South Bend, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Reasonable price and it's nice to have a selection. I know I don't like to eat the same thing every day. And I'm sure the fury little picky princess likes variety too.
Felicia C.
San Diego, CA
This variety is not as popular with my guy but he has become accustomed to it because its Sheba. He loves the gravy and cuts. He is a messy eater but he will make sure to get all the pieces he drops while literally slopping it up.
Jade A.
WinterGarden
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the portions of this wet food! It makes for a wonderful in between meal snack for my kitty, however the ingredients arnt the best for your kitty with byproduct but a little bit won’t hurt. I’m working on switching her brands but these portions are almost too good to pass up
mysunshine510 R.
Terryville, CT
My cats loveeee the gravy! These are the perfect portions for indoor cats, which is great because you’re not throwing anything away.
Lindsey M.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’ve worked with a few super picky cats at the shelter that i volunteer at, and a lot of the picky cats like these. The only issue is that this is really not very healthy at all. But it’s better than them not eating. I also like the little portions.
Meressa D.
Fairport, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats are picky brats, this one is a mix of food I know they will like. They don't love the pate, so this encourages them to eat the entire meal. And with 3 cats, I really like them to eat all their food! If you see themed packs (like halloween or valentine's day) try to snag them right after the holiday, they are usually marked down with the holiday merch at Target.
Kristen D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The gravy in this product seems to be very high quality. My cats prefer it over other brands, so kudos to Sheba! The perfect portions make meal times easy with multiple cats. Our cats definitely recommend this for your feline family!
Lily B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My cat loves a lot of gravy so this is the best way for him to get enough gravy & pieces of food for him to eat! He loves these!

Looking for your answer?