Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodSHEBA®
PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Roasted Chicken Entrée PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entrée PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Signature Tuna Entrée

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Roasted Chicken Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Signature Tuna Entrée!
Brandy V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the perfect portion for my cat so he doesnt waste it and it gets all crusty and wasted because he is picky and wont eat it after that. He LOVES these and comes running as soon as he hears the snap!
Cindy M.
Chapin, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have four cats, and even my pickiest kitty loves this stuff! I love how convenient the little containers are as well! Trust me I'll keep buying this cat food! 😂
member-86e96
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sheba perfect portions are exactly as described... Perfect! I have two fur babies that wake me in the morning asking for their "perfect portions" Thanks so much for and from my satisfied kitties!
member-53f42
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
SHEBA Perfect portions Cuts in gravy is a favorite of my kitties, they hear me snap open the pack and come running meowing ready to eat their breakfast everyday!
Savannah B.
Marshfield, WI
My cat loves Sheba wet food! She goes crazy for it and gets so excited and talkative when it’s time for dinner.
Sarah D.
Bolton, Lancashire
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this food and I like the fact that it's a good sized portion, she eats it without leaving any which is great as sometimes portion sizes are an issue for her and she will leave food and not eat it as it isnt fresh enough for her
Ana T.
Leinzell, Baden
Scheba ist eine sehr beliebte Marke meiner Katze. Sie mag alle möglichen Gemüsesoßen. Er liebt sie. Aus meiner Sicht ist es auch sehr gesund, da es natürliche und hochwertige Zutaten verwendet. Bubulina empfiehlt Scheba.
Elise C.
Mon chat en est fou. Pleins de divers goûts. Cela permet de variés sont alimentation. L odeur est agréable. On peut trouver soit morceau poisson ou viande. Je trouve ça plutôt pas mal. Ça noys permet de voir ce que l'on donne à notre animal
member-63ed5
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this! She would eat lots of this brand some brands she is fussy with but not with this one
Philip H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good quality food, never any waste from my cats. They have tried other brands but they seem to prefer Sheba. I don't really think you could improve this product.
It's good value for money and costs about the same as brands.
Sheba is the only wet food my cats will eat.
It's good value for money and costs about the same as brands.
Sheba is the only wet food my cats will eat.

Looking for your answer?