Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSHEBA®
PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entrée PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Signature Tuna Entrée PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Delicate Whitefish & Tuna Entrée

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Signature Tuna Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Delicate Whitefish & Tuna Entrée!
Sanford, FL
SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Signature Tuna Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Delicate Whitefish & Tuna Entrée uploaded by Chelsea T.
This is Shmoopy’s all time favorite food. He will literally refuse to eat until we break and buy him more sheba. Even if the new type of food is expensive, he only wants Sheba. I’d imagine it’s fantastic.
Vidor, TX
SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Signature Tuna Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Delicate Whitefish & Tuna Entrée uploaded by Danara M.
This is the only food my mainecoon kitten will eat. He is nine months old, almost 15 pounds, and eats about 5 to 6 servings a day.
Sandusky, OH
My cat won’t eat anything else. She loved it the first time I fed it to her after her kitten food. She is energetic and happy so I’m happy. I will keep feeding this to her because she loves it.
San Diego, CA
I never thought my house would be like a commercial. When he hears the snap of this container he come running from wherever he is. Its hilarious!! The fish variety is his favorite. Salmon is the most popular of course. Can't go wrong with this variety!
Savannah, GA
SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Signature Tuna Entrée SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ Cuts in Gravy Delicate Whitefish & Tuna Entrée uploaded by Julia G.
Both my kitten and full grown cat loves Shiba perfect portions! This is my first time trying this brand and I was not disappointed neither were my furry babies. Great price for how many were in the box and great portion sizes. Will re-purchase
Dellslow, WV
Purchased at: Target
This is another beloved Sheba favorite by our Fab 5!! Once they started eating cuts, they couldn't be stopped. They love Sheba in all it's flavors, especially Salmon & Tuna!!
This is what my 2 girls like more then the pate style. The only one I don't like is the roasted chicken as it makes them stinky lol.
Binghamton, NY
These are perfect for my snobby cat who will only eat wet food.  The half size packaging means that I don't have to store half a can in the fridge until later!
Blairsville, PA
Sheba® Cuts In Gravy Variety Pack Premium Wet Cat Food Sheba Cuts in gravy purfect portions wet Cat food is the only wet food i will give any of my furbabies. I did use to guve my oldest Fancy Feast but within the first couple of weeks of her eating it she got worms very very badly. We took her to 2 different vets and both told us it was from the wet food brand we gave her. Both vets also recommended Sheba purfect portions and since we switched we have NEVER had any issues with worms or any other problems cause by the food we fed our cats
York, PA
Our cats go crazy for this wet food. We have had no issues with this brand and it has helped to keep our cats healthy and active.

Looking for your answer?