Sheba® Perfect Portions™ Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entree Cat Food 2–1.3 oz. Cups

BY SHEBA® BRAND

Your adult cat adores the taste of real meat. That's why there's SHEBA PERFECT PORTIONS Cuts in Gravy Gourmet Salmon Entree Wet Cat Food. Made with real salmon protein in gravy, plus essential vitamins and minerals, this premium cat food delivers a mouth-watering feast in perfectly portioned trays. Serve one 1.3-ounce portion now and save the other for later –– two fresh meals, zero messy leftovers. Best of all SHEBA Wet Cat Food is formulated without gluten, soy, corn or wheat, so you can feel good knowing that your cat is enjoying only high-quality, grain-free ingredients at every meal. Treat your furry friend to the satisfying taste of SHEBA PERFECT PORTIONS Wet Cat Food. see more...

Chrissy M.
Duluth, GA
My kitty loves these things! They are easy for her to eat & they are a good price $1.25ish for 4. She’s about 2 and a half years old, & these seem to be favorite snack out of all the ones I’ve bought before. Would definitely buy again!
Heidi B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats devour this when I give it to them. I love that the food comes pre-measured for the perfect portions. I have noticed that when I let these sit in the cabinet for a few weeks, the texture becomes more gelatinous than if I use them up quickly. I'm not sure if this is because of shelf life or what, but just something I noticed.
Eva L.
I love the portion size of these! I can feed my cat and not worry about over feeding her and she loves the flavour of these. They're inexpensive and worth their value
Rachel R.
Taylors, SC
I love the packaging and convenience of this product. My cats love the flavor of these. They are inexpensive 4/5 would recommend.
Sarah F.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is his second favorite Sheba product. He loves the way it tastes and it really does her him fuller and happy.
Tina M.
Orlando , FL
Cat loves easy packaging unlike nasty cans and great portion size other flavors as well
Mindy T.
Are cat and dog like dry food they turn their nose up to it and just walk away from it
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love the easy packaging. My cat loves it! Good portion size. I recommend (:
Tina M.
Orlando , FL
Does this come in another flavor?
Mindy T.
Does it come in different favorite