Sheba® Perfect Portions™ Cuts In Gravy

The SHEBA® Brand knows that cat owners love cats for their independent spirits, personalities and discerning palettes. That’s why SHEBA® puts cats at the heart of everything it does, creating premium recipes designed to entice their unique tastes and desires.

SHEBA® PERFECT PORTIONS™ was the first in the wet cat food category to provide cat owners with the convenience of two individual and separately sealed servings – one on each side of the package – to ensure a fresh feline meal every time with zero messy leftovers to be refrigerated. The introduction of the Cuts in Gravy entrées give owners a meaty texture option in succulent gravy to appeal to their cats.

SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks are a healthy and nutritious treat made with real meat as the first ingredient– including beef, poultry, or seafood – and formulated without grains, artificial colors or flavors.  Each package includes five individually wrapped sticks, which are the ideal size and shape to satisfy cats and give owners a way to interact with their cat during feeding.

Both products are available at retailers and pet stores nationwide. Each PERFECT PORTIONS™ entrée has a suggested retail price of $0.79, and SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks has a suggested retail price of $1.69 for five, with 11-stick multi-packs in Chicken and Salmon for $3.29.

Does anyone else notice their cat having flatulence after eating this?
Is this safe for kittens?
I have a 9 year old cat who is a very finicky eater, does anyone's cat love this?
Start your review of Sheba® Perfect Portions™ Cuts In Gravy!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sheba® Perfect Portions™ Cuts In Gravy uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Let's be real this is not the best car food. Nutrition-wise at least. I mean our cats can get stinky from it if you know what I mean. When covid hit we had to start budgeting. Overall the cats love it and that's the most important thing right now.
Maria R.
Sheba® Perfect Portions™ Cuts In Gravy uploaded by Maria R.
Purchased at: Amazon
My cats always love to eat the cuts not a fan of the pate every furbaby is different. I love when they have coupons. Good Value for the price. Domestic shorthair meows
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
My cat loves these Sheba portions. Their food is so soft and easy for kitties to chew. I have an older kitty and we can tell that he has trouble chewing sometimes, but with Sheba, he has no trouble at all and always finishes every drop.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is my cats favorite food. I got a sample from here and since then she has been hooked! I'm glad there are always coupons!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Arely H.
Perfect size for a little treat or an old cat. Sometimes wet food comes in a really big presentation and that doesn’t happen with Sheba products. I like that if my cats are not really hungry they can just eat well enough.
Kat J.
2,109 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought a few of these to feed a stray cat in my neighborhood,... She absolutely LOVED this wet food, especially this turkey flavor. Best of all, these perfect portions were easy to open (no jagged cans) and the price was incredibly affordable. I fed her 3 times a day with just 1 portion each time,... So I was essentially spending less than $1 to feed her daily. Perfect for her and for me.
Miranda S.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats LOVE this stuff. I’ve only gotten the turkey flavor but they love it for a treat. I feed them dry food daily, but one of the cats needs to take medicine and this was the only way she would take it. It’s also her favorite brand after trying multiple.
Amanda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought Sheba as a trial. My cats have eaten Fancy Feast for years. What I discovered was 50% love it and prefer it to their old food. However, the other 50% won't eat it at all. So I do buy it but for only 3 out of my six cats. I would recommend trying it just to see if you cat likes it. I like that it comes in small portions and there is not a lot of it waste when I feed the cats.
sheyanne M.
winston salem
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff has wayyy too much protein. It really upset my kitties tummy and we had to go to the vet. It is in perfect portion however I don’t recommend it. The vet is the one who told me the wet food caused the diarrhea
crystal J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
2,241 reviews
This is yet another product I received as a free sample at first and all of my cats loved it I buy it for them when I see it on sale or have coupons