BY SHEBA®

Sheba® Salmon Entree Perfect Portions® Pate Premium Cat Food.

Premium cat food.

Pate in natural juices. see more...

• Is this safe for kittens? I'm trying to transition my kit...5 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Great for keeping track of portion sizes for over weight cats, but he loved it so much he was begging for more." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Albany, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves her wet food. Like clockwork, she begs for it around the same hour each night, but started getting bored with anything that had chunks of meat in it. Because she hated the chunks, I decided to try her on a pate and ultimately decided on this brand because of the individually portioned cups. She absolutely loves it and never leaves anything behind in her bowl. Will continue to give her these!
Bay P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bronx and Carmen don’t usually get wet food, so they won’t typically eat a whole can when we give it to them as a treat. These are perfect because the little bit is enough for the two of them as a snack!
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loves Salmon wet cat food that is the only kind she will eat and if you let her she can eat a whole can so Sheba perfect portions are really perfect for her it's just the right amount
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these! They are reasonably priced and the perfect size for a healthy treat. The best part is the food slides right out of the packaging without having to fight it or waste part by trying to scrape a spoon clean.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great portion sizes.My cat likes this and i like it is alittle portions as my cat dpes not eat alot of wet food. It also comes in a container bowl already so no messy clean up
Karen O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Perfect portions are great for cats that expect wet food twice a day. Little does he know it’s just smaller servings!!! He hears the lid being peeled back and he runs straight to it! This is one of the best everyone should try it
Eric K.
Fort Smith
My cat demands that she get this wet food at least once a day. Very good price range for her to get every day too! Good portion size. Would recommend to any cat owner!
Allison P.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are perfect because each portion is just the right amount for my cat. I hate it when he leaves wet food in the bowl all day , this gets eaten up right away!
Allison D.
Lothian, MD
These give you a decent amount of bang for your buck and are great if you're trying to watch how much your cat is eating. Both of my cats seem to love all the different flavors and varieties of these. I tend to purchase the pate over the gravy options, just because it's easy to clean up. But in general these are great and easy! Good if you're traveling with your cats too since you easily get two portions together and don't have to pack bulky cans.
Alissa G.
Fountain, CO
Recently adopted a 2 year old very shy cat. I did a little research and found that people have had success getting their shy cats to be more social through food and treats. We named the cat Sheba and on a trip to Walmart we came across these and it seemed to be fitting, she absolutely LOVES these and comes out every time she hears me take the foil top off.
Is this safe for kittens? I'm trying to transition my kitten to dry food, and my other cats used wet food as an "in-between."