Sheba Perfect Portions Pate Premium Cat Food Chicken Entree uploaded by Breanne D.Sheba Perfect Portions Pate Premium Cat Food Chicken Entree uploaded by Ashley T.

BY SHEBA® BRAND

Sheba® Chicken Entree Perfect Portions® Pate Premium Cat Food.

Pate in natural juices.

1 serving. see more...

• Does this specific flavor also come in shreds? My cats ar...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these! They are so convenient as you just have to plop them onto a plate and they are ready to go! Also, they are perfect portions for them to eat. I have two cats and they love these things.
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I received this product for free from a pet event at PetSmart. My cat absolutely loved it. As soon as I put it in the dish she ate it right up. I love that it sleep perfect portion as she is a small cat intensive Gorge herself on the larger hands. This product makes it easier to give her the correct amount of food without wasting any or putting it in the refrigerator. I will absolutely be purchasing this again in the future.
Sam B.
This stuff actually looks like food.  It's the only cat food I've come into contact with that does not smell like tuna.  It greatly exceeded my expectations.  My picky cats gobbled it up! It is often on great sales at various retailers.  I highly recommend this product.
Hannah B.
Ford City, PA
My cat loves the chicken Sheba Perfect Portions. She doesn't like the other flavors, but she is really picky with any flavors other than chicken. These are a great size, and we mix a little dry food in with it. I'd recommend serving this to your cat
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
My cat was eating this before we got him he loves his wet food we feed it to him before bed time I hit them from Walmart and the dollar store Walmart there 70 cents for 2 I’ll probably buy the bulk box of them next time
Brittany G.
Milton, FL
I have a young Hemingway cat and he absolutely loves these! He goes crazy when he hears me open them. They are the perfect size and I love the containers. No hassle getting the food out. If it's stuck just squeeze the bottom a little and boom out it comes.
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat is super duper picky. Honestly only one of my cats touch wet food. But this is her favorite. I've learned that she only loves pate food and that she mostly likes chicken. These are a little more expensive but so worth it as they are perfect portions!!! Love them. Recommend them to everyone.
Megan S.
Frostburg, MD
These are perfect for my two cats. It makes ensuring both get equal portions. My cats both devour it as well, so must taste good. Clean up is super easy, slides right into the dish and then just toss the container.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Pretttty decent stuff! My cat loves it but didn't finish it completely as if he completely loves it. I love the packaging & the price. It seems to be a great quality type of food for cats. But I don't know if I would buy it again. I guess it all depends on the cat's taste buds haha
Lyndsey B.
We have a couple cats, one in particular is getting pretty old, so we get him these so it's earlier to eat and he loves it! He gets so excited whenever he sees us reaching into the cabinet for his food.
Chelsea G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this specific flavor also come in shreds? My cats are not fans of the Pate.