Sheba Perfect Portions Pate Premium Cat Food Chicken Entree uploaded by Breanne D.Sheba Perfect Portions Pate Premium Cat Food Chicken Entree uploaded by Ashley T.

BY SHEBA® BRAND

Sheba® Chicken Entree Perfect Portions® Pate Premium Cat Food.

Pate in natural juices.

1 serving. see more...

• Does this specific flavor also come in shreds? My cats are not fans...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Johns island , SC
My cat is super duper picky. Honestly only one of my cats touch wet food. But this is her favorite. I've learned that she only loves pate food and that she mostly likes chicken. These are a little more expensive but so worth it as they are perfect portions!!! Love them. Recommend them to everyone.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Pretttty decent stuff! My cat loves it but didn't finish it completely as if he completely loves it. I love the packaging & the price. It seems to be a great quality type of food for cats. But I don't know if I would buy it again. I guess it all depends on the cat's taste buds haha
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Milton, FL
I have a young Hemingway cat and he absolutely loves these! He goes crazy when he hears me open them. They are the perfect size and I love the containers. No hassle getting the food out. If it's stuck just squeeze the bottom a little and boom out it comes.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I always give my cat the chicken flavor food since it seems least likely to set him wild wjen we cook fish. I appreciate the smaller size because i can combine it with dry food. Though I wish it wasnt so hard to open...
Megan S.
Megan S.
Frostburg, MD
These are perfect for my two cats. It makes ensuring both get equal portions. My cats both devour it as well, so must taste good. Clean up is super easy, slides right into the dish and then just toss the container.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
We have a couple cats, one in particular is getting pretty old, so we get him these so it's earlier to eat and he loves it! He gets so excited whenever he sees us reaching into the cabinet for his food.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Pet Lover Expert
My picky cats love this product! It's their favorite food. The perfect portions packages are a bit expensive at nearly 75 cents per pack, but they are also very convenient.
brittney d.
brittney d.
My cats looove this food. They cant seem to get enough. Even though it says "perfect portions" my cats onky eat about half of a portion and go back later to finish it.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Columbia, SC
This was very convenient and easy to feed my cat. I like how it comes in a two pack leaving the other food staying fresh. My cat seems to really enjoy this cat food.
Skyy S.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
My oldest Kittie loves this flavor and gets really excited when she hears me open it. Since she only gets wet once in a while, I get her this because she loves it.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Does this specific flavor also come in shreds? My cats are not fans of the Pate.