BY SHEBA®

Sheba® Beef Entree Perfect Portions® Pate Premium Cat Food.

Pate in natural juices.

1 serving. see more...

Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty doesn't really like the pate type of food. I bought a big box not realizing that it was pate, but I mix some hard food in it and he will usually eat it. He seems to like the flavor though. But as far as quantity, this hardly seems like the "perfect portion" for my kitty. He always seems like he's starving. This could be because he was a stay, but we have had him for almost 3 years so......I would think he know that he's going to get fed. But I don't know.
Kim G.
Like the size and the price. The typical can of food is too big, even if sit between the two cats. Two wishes: 1)there were more beef flavor options especially since they don’t like fish flavors. 2) more pate options. Sometimes with the “cuts” they lick out all the crazy and leave the pieces.
Ashlee D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat, Emerson, loves these! Any time we go to the store, we come back with these and as soon as he hears us enter the house with grocery bags, he's already at our feet waiting for his treats!
Erin S.
Atlanta
This is one of my cat’s favorite foods. She has IBD and is extremely picky, but she will consistently eat the Sheba Beef Pate. It’s also fairly inexpensive for a grain free food.
Jennifer C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Frost adores these. He likes the canned ones too- it's the same food.. But the Perfect Portions give him a perfect little amount that he can finish before it gets stale. He only really likes the Beef flavor.
Sarah P.
Warren, RI
This really is the perfect portion. I have one cat, and hate having open cans of wet food in my fridge, even when they are in a sealed baggie. The price is right for these too, and my cat likes all of the flavors except for the beef for some reason.
Stacy S.
1918 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My cat ate this relatively quickly therefore I think it means she likes it. Created a lot faster than some of the other food that she eats. It is a good price and I will continue to buy it.
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
Love these. The biggest reason being they are already measured out, so there is no guessing game on how much to give. Another reason is my cat seems to like them, so if he's happy I'm happy.
Dale V.
Phoenix
The kitten enjoys this stuff a whole lot. He always asks for it by name. And if you believe that let me write your ads for ya. He really does prefer it though.
Shannon B.
Macomb, MI
My cat seems to throw up nearly directly after eating this food, but I feel it's because he gobbles it way too fast!