Sheba® Perfect Portions® Chicken & Liver Entree Pate Premium Cat Food 2-1.3 oz. Cups uploaded by Dale V.

BY SHEBA®

In natural juices. see more...

Tina C.
Sacramento, CA
My cats will literally run from anywhere in the house when they hear me anywhere NEAR the cupboard that holds these treats. They love this wet food so much, and they gobble it up with no problem. The portions seem a little small but I dont mind since I give this to them as a treat. I would recommend as the prices are fair and usually it’s on sale at Petco/Petsmart.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this stuff. They gobble it up. My cats started having sensitive stomachs to another brand. Sheba set them straight! Now this is all I’ll give them. The portions are perfect - just the right amount. Recommend it for the furbabies.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
I will occasionally purchase these for my cat. I usually wait for a sale or coupon. My cat really likes them and I love that they are convenient and perfectly portioned for her. She doesn't waste any of it, so there's no need to refrigerate leftovers.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love that these are portioned out already, it makes my life so much easier and I don't have to worry about storing it in the fridge after the first amount is taken out. My cat also really enjoyed it!
Heidi B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties love this wet cat food. It always amuses me to watch them eat the pate because they lick it up instead of biting it like they do with the cuts version.
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
The portion sizes are great. And considering my cat only likes pate style wet food, this is great for her. The price is also at a good price point!
Dale V.
Phoenix
See? The cat likes it. He’s smitten by it and will always want to eat more of it till it dries out at which point I’ve got to dump it in the trash.
Tresa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are literally perfect for my cat. He tends to throw up on canned food but not with this. He loves all of the flavors.
Minda T.
Billerica, Ma
I also get these for my cat he devours it even tho it's a small portion he loves it! I recommend this !