Sheba® Perfect Portions® Cat Food Multipack 24-1.32 oz. Trays uploaded by Ella P.

BY SHEBA®

Contains: 6 Sheba® Perfect Portions® Pate in Natural Juices Chicken Entree Twin Packs and 6 Sheba® Perfect Portions® Pate in Natural Juices Turkey Entree Twin Packs. see more...

Sheba® Perfect Portions® Cat Food Multipack 24-1.32 oz. Trays
  • "My mom have 4 indoor cats and tons of feral cats and they will only eat Sheba wet food." in 2 reviews
  • "My cat is very picky when it comes to wet food, but absolutely loves loves loves sheba cat food!" in 2 reviews
  • "My cat is a very picky eater!" in 1 review
Trisha P.
Billerica, MA
My cat is a very picky eater! A lot of the time I will open a can for him just for him to turn up his nose and walk away so I end up wasting so much food/money. He absolutely loves these though! And the fact that there is two small portions in one is great so I am not wasting food.
Danielle W.
My 2 indoor cats will not eat Sheba cat food, but my feral cats will. My mom have 4 indoor cats and tons of feral cats and they will only eat Sheba wet food. So, Sheba is not for all cats.
Stacy S.
2,158 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My cat was not thrilled about this particular variety pack. She wouldnt touch it unless I cut it up into small pieces. I dont think would buy this for her again.
Ally S.
1,125 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Amber P.
My cat is very picky when it comes to wet food, but absolutely loves loves loves sheba cat food! walmart always has coupons for it as well, so its even better
Tara H.
Lees Summit, MO
My cat loves this food. A girl at work gave me some expensive high quality food for him to try and he never touched it but he devours this brand.
Melissa M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Roxy loves Sheba
The portions are perfect for her
Her favorite is chicken
Ang H.
Tolleson
My cats love this food. It’s the perfect quantity to mix in with dry food. My cats are picky eaters and absolutely love this food.
Liz N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cats can't get enough of this stuff. One of my cats is very finicky and doesnt want to eat any other brand of wet food.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat used to love Sheba, either his taste has been refined or it’s nasty. Either way most of it has gone to waste.
Kinsley R.
Is this worth the money?