Sheba® Perfect Portions® Cat Food Multipack 24-1.32 oz. Trays uploaded by Ella P.

BY SHEBA®

Contains: 6 Sheba® Perfect Portions® Pate in Natural Juices Chicken Entree Twin Packs and 6 Sheba® Perfect Portions® Pate in Natural Juices Turkey Entree Twin Packs. see more...

Sheba® Perfect Portions® Cat Food Multipack 24-1.32 oz. Trays
  • "My mom have 4 indoor cats and tons of feral cats and they will only eat Sheba wet food." in 2 reviews
  • "My cat is very picky when it comes to wet food, but absolutely loves loves loves sheba cat food!" in 2 reviews
  • "My cat is a very picky eater!" in 1 review
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Really great wet cat food at an affordable price! We didn’t always feed our cat wet food but found he ate a lot better when we offered it. He really loves his Sheba. We’ve tried changing it before but it made him really sick so we stick to the Sheba food now.
Cheryl C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
My cat's love,love,love Sheba perfect portions!It's the number one wet cat food available.My fur babies favorites flavors is tuna pate.It is a little pricey but with the help of manufacturers coupons I am able to buy it often. I strongly recommend Sheba products for your fur babies.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
My Luna kitty loves these. They're the perfect amount for her and I use both wet and dry foods as well as treats for occasions. She prefers the turkey and chicken.
Tiffany E.
Loganville, GA
My cats get wet food every night and are so picky prefer cuts 100% and definitely prefer sheba. The alternative frisky bits are good but my cats will leave it sometimes and they refuse to turn down sheba every time. Also I have a seafood airborne allergy so happy to find a no seafood multi pack!
Jessica R.
MISSION VIEJO, CA
My cat love all and every kind I used to have to throw have the container for all the other brands I had bought but finally when I found these and let her try she fell in love and have been some of her favorite and is the only brand she will actually finish
Charlsea S.
Memphis
My cats LOVE this brand. It's got a good amount of protein and other nutrients. I wish they were sold in cans still, but the portion cups work alright. (Don't really like the extra waste though). Highly recommend to anyone with picky cats like I've got
Stacy N.
This makes it super easy to feed my cat. We give her a serving a few times a day and she loves it. The chicken pate dinner is her favorite. We've also noticed since we switch her to this brand her coat is softer & shinny.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
My cats love the SHEBA multipacks. I wish I could find the mixed grill flavor. That’s the one they really love. They go mad over this stuff. They eat it all, no leftovers. However, sometimes they eat it too fast and vomit it up. Comes with the territory I guess.
Ally S.
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Vanessa A.
Sheba Perfect portions is a little small for my cat's fall diet. He tends to eat less in the summer so this is definitely our go to for the summer. For the fall he seems like he is a little bear storing away food. He really enjoyed the food and was asking for more so i gave him the other pack. After that he asked for more again. i guess this is much more tasty than his current food.
Kinsley R.
Is this worth the money?