SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks Salmon Flavor

Did the size of these get smaller recently ?
Are these better than the regular crunchy treats?
I never knew anyone had these! Does your cat like this? Also do you prefer giving this over regular treats?
Start your review of SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks Salmon Flavor!
Juli H.
Hammonton, NJ
SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks Salmon Flavor uploaded by Juli H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Luna loves these sticks. I dont buy these often so they really are a treat for her. When she gets them she prefers to bite them herself as seen in the photo. Shes a bit of a picky kitty but enjoys all the flavors😻😻😻
Aubrey F.
Grand Rapids, MI
SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks Salmon Flavor uploaded by Aubrey F.
My cat FREAKS out for these treats. I can not open the drawer they are kept in without him very loudly exclaiming his excitement. He likes his other treats but these ones in tuna and salmon are an obsession. We are working on him waiting nicely for me to unpackage it but it is gonna take some more work
MacKenzie F.
Minneapolis, MN
SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks Salmon Flavor uploaded by MacKenzie F.
Purchased at: Target
My cat loves these things. I can normally get her to sit and high five for a treat, but with these all bets are off. She hops up on her hind legs and uses her little gremlin claws to grab my hand and snag the treat out of my hand. She is a fiend for meaty tender sticks and I pick some up nearly every time I go to the store. I also really appreciate that they are individual sealed. Pictured is my cat about to take my partner's finger off in a desperate attempt to get herself a meaty tender stick.
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
My 4 cats love these Sheba treats. They good it in their mouths like a cigar and start chewing. Then if they drop it they start playing with it and then pick it up again and eat. I do recommend these to other cat owners because Sheba is a good brand.
EEviEEvie E.
NYC
My Ferel Princess LOVES this treat. It serves as a toy and a treat for her. She smacks it around first then eats it lol
Amy C.
Prt Washingtn, WI
SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks Salmon Flavor uploaded by Amy C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My kitty really loves these he gets super excited when he hears me opening up the package and they are really inexpensive so that makes it even better
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
My kitties love these treats. I tried feeding them more expensive food, but my rescues like the fast food. They love these for fun and even sit to have them. Sheba is their go to. Whatever they want. Love them to bits.
Toni M.
SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks Salmon Flavor uploaded by Toni M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My 9-week-old kittens try to inhale these treats. I Jane to break them into tiny pieces so they'll actually chew them. They simply live them. They're a bit too expensive to buy all the time but every other month or so, I will treat them to something special like this.
Jessica G.
Alvin
My cat loves these treats in every flavor they have he goes crazy when he sees that I have one in my hand that’s the only brand and treat that he loved so far I really recommend it
Mandy C.
Selma, AL
My cat LOVES these. He has learned which cabinet they're kept in, so now he expects one every time the cabinet is opened. They make a great bribe!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...