BY SHEBA® BRAND #63 in Cat Food

Made with real chicken and no filler ingredients, SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks Treats for Cats offer a soft and savory snacking experience that your feline companion will adore. SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks are the ultimate, once-daily treat made with mouthwatering ingredients that cats truly enjoy.

®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated 2016

• Are these safe for kittens about 6 months old?30 Answers
  • Which is your cats favorite flavor?7 Answers
  • My cat does not seem to like them :( is there anything I ...5 Answers
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
Review for: 5-0.14 Sticks more...
My kitty loves these! We hold the stick out for her, so she can chew off pieces with her back teeth. They provide "rip points" where you can break the stick into smaller pieces, but we enjoy letting her eat from the entire stick. What's funny is that now she things anything stick-shaped (like a piece of KitKat) is for her!
Isabel O.
Review for: 5-0.14 Sticks more...
My two cats really love them! I like to break the stick down into bite size pieces so my cats can enjoy it better. The tender sticks are low cost and there are a few flavors to choose from. You can find them at your local Target, Walmart, or local grocery store.
kayla🐱 A.
Review for: 5-0.14 Sticks more...
What’s funny about these is I have a bunch of cats and most of them absolutely love these things but some of them won’t even touch them. I like that the first ingredient is chicken, and they are reasonably priced too, depending on where you buy them.
Lizzie T.
Barrington, NH
Review for: 5-0.14 Sticks more...
My cat suffers from gingivitis, which gives her sore teeth. For this reason, she likes to chew on any rubbery material she can find (almost as if she’s teething). Meaty tender sticks are a lifesaver in our household!
Sharonda T.
Review for: 5-0.14 Sticks more...
My furball baby loves these treats. Everytime I am eating some type of chicken or beef he always wants some and recently I gave him some salmon and normally he would sniff and walk away but this time he actually ate it. Keeping that in mind while at the pet store one day I saw these salmon Meaty Sticks and grabbed him 4 of them. As soon as I opened the package he was staring in anticipation and finished it entirely. Love this for him. He loves them!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: 5-0.14 Sticks more...
I have seven cats and not one took to these treats. I thought one would finish them but I ended up giving them to the dog who was very happy with them. For the price I can buy treats my cats like more.
Chelsey H.
Inman , SC
My cats LOVE this product! Even my ever-so-picky girl. This is one of the only cat snacks she will eat! Very soft & easy for cats to eat. My babies even like to play with the stick before eating it! Would recommend multiple flavors!
Marian A.
Westover
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loved them. She couldn't get enough of them. Great value for your money great price. They're convenient for when you just want to give your furbaby a a quick treat and fun to play with them
Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly my cats didn't even know what to do with these. I even broke them up into bite size pieces and they just played with them. Don't really recommend these. My cats like their wet food better.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These sticks are great. I usually get them as soon special treat for holidays. It's fun to give you fur friends special treats on Thanksgiving and Christmas, it's like their celebrating with you. 👍
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these safe for kittens about 6 months old?
Are these OK for dogs too?
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Which is your cats favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn
Can you give these to a year old cat?
Carly S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How do these work? My cats prefer small bits..would these not be a treat for them?