BY SHEBA®

Made with real chicken and no filler ingredients, SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks Treats for Cats offer a soft and savory snacking experience that your feline companion will adore. SHEBA® Meaty Tender Sticks are the ultimate, once-daily treat made with mouthwatering ingredients that cats truly enjoy.

®/™ Trademarks © Mars, Incorporated 2016

• Are these safe for kittens about 6 months old?30 Answers
  • Which is your cats favorite flavor?7 Answers
  • Will these be good for kittens under 6 months of age?2 Answers
Suzie H.
Baton Rouge
All the kitties (I have three) come running when they see me open the packages.  My most finicky (Zenobia) could not be fooled when I bought the "other" product meat snack which was cheaper and had more.  Had to give them to the dogs.  But these have been a blessing.  One of the three (Mimi) is on medication. Hiding in food - nope!  Pill pockets - not! And don't even get me started on the scratches from trying to just give her the pills by mouth. But I can hide the meds in the sticks and she will take them....BEG FOR THEM...she does shark patrol in the kitchen reminding me it's med time...thank you, Sheba!
Anne J.
Nashville, TN
Unlike the rest of the animals on the face of the planet my cat is simply not crazy about treats. Unless of course it is just about anything made by Sheba. The chicken sticks our hands down his favorite. He does flips for chicken sticks. He purrs he cuddles. He coos yells and otherwise does whatever needs to be done to get your attention. Do you know what you put in these things but Mercury is your biggest fan
tania z.
California
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat loves his treats but he tends to get tired of the same ones over and over again i just you can say he is spoiled so when i came across the Sheba Meaty tender sticks i was so happy when he liked them good job Sheba
Heather N.
Centreville, VA
My two kittens love these treats. They are kind of like a slim jim for a cat. My two older cats do not eat them, they just look and sniff them but don't even try them - they are both pretty picker eaters. My kittens love them though - they don't like other treats that are crunchy but the texture of these are good to them.
Isabel O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two cats really love them! I like to break the stick down into bite size pieces so my cats can enjoy it better. The tender sticks are low cost and there are a few flavors to choose from. You can find them at your local Target, Walmart, or local grocery store.
Lizzie T.
Barrington, NH
My cat suffers from gingivitis, which gives her sore teeth. For this reason, she likes to chew on any rubbery material she can find (almost as if she’s teething). Meaty tender sticks are a lifesaver in our household!
Sharonda T.
My furball baby loves these treats. Everytime I am eating some type of chicken or beef he always wants some and recently I gave him some salmon and normally he would sniff and walk away but this time he actually ate it. Keeping that in mind while at the pet store one day I saw these salmon Meaty Sticks and grabbed him 4 of them. As soon as I opened the package he was staring in anticipation and finished it entirely. Love this for him. He loves them!
Kelsey C.
evansville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of my cats LOVE these. As soon as they hear the package they start going crazy. I break them up for one but the other eats it whole. They enjoy each of the flavors. Highly recommend as a nice little treat.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have seven cats and not one took to these treats. I thought one would finish them but I ended up giving them to the dog who was very happy with them. For the price I can buy treats my cats like more.
Marian A.
Westover
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loved them. She couldn't get enough of them. Great value for your money great price. They're convenient for when you just want to give your furbaby a a quick treat and fun to play with them
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these safe for kittens about 6 months old?
Are these OK for dogs too?
Charlie T.
Midwest city, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Which is your cats favorite flavor?
Kaitlyn
Can you give these to a year old cat?
Carelys H.
Naperville , IL
My cat does not seem to like them :( is there anything I can do to motivate him to try them?

Kohl's