Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSHEBA®
Cuts In Gravy Variety Pack Premium Wet Cat Food

Sheba® Cuts In Gravy Variety Pack Premium Wet Cat Food

®/™Trademarks ©Mars Incorporated Sheba® Cuts in Gravy Chicken Entree is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. Sheba® Cuts in Gravy Salmon Entree is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. Sheba® Cuts in Gravy Tuna Entree is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. Contains (24) 3-oz. cans of SHEBA Cuts in Gravy Canned Cat Food: (8) Chicken Entrées; (8) Salmon Entrées; (8) Tuna Entrées Real meat is the first ingredient in this premium cat food This corn-free cat food is also formulated without soy or wheat for sensitive cats SHEBA Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food features succulent, tender cuts of real chicken, salmon and tuna in gravy This fresh-tasting cat food contains no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives Grain-Free Corn Free Cats love SHEBA Cuts in Gravy Variety Pack with Chicken, Salmon and Tuna Entrées for the mouthwatering flavors and tender cuts of real meat in every bite. Even picky eaters will enjoy real, meaty morsels soaked in delectable gravy. This wholesome, corn-free cat food is good for them, too. This premium cat food contains no corn, soy, or wheat, no artificial flavors and no artificial preservatives. Give your fluffy companion a fresh tasting food for cats that uses real meat as the first ingredient with SHEBA Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food. SHEBA Cuts in Gravy Canned Cat Food comes in a variety of meat-first recipes that are formulated without corn, soy or wheat for cats with sensitive systems. Includes 2 Reusable Lids

Start your review of Sheba® Cuts In Gravy Variety Pack Premium Wet Cat Food!
Ash B.
Yonkers, NY
Sheba® Cuts In Gravy Variety Pack Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Ash B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats go crazy for this food. I like that’s it’s portion into serving size so I just snap and go. It does look or smell the most appetizing but my cats love it especially the pate version. Sheba treats are also great.
Lisa B.
America
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We absolutely love feeding our cats Sheba. They love it, They dont waste it, and it helps with vomiting as well! Our favorite!
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Sheba® Cuts In Gravy Variety Pack Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Becky F.
Sheba® Cuts In Gravy Variety Pack Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fluffy my kitty loves her sheba, she runs to eat when I come in the door, the flavor must be good for my kitty to eat it the way she does, I just wish it was alittle less expensive, but I do recommend this to cat owners, I will definitely repurchase
Shahnoor D.
Cassatt, SC
Sheba® Cuts In Gravy Variety Pack Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Shahnoor D.
Purchased at: Walmart
So helpful when trying to get my cat to take her medicine. I use these to help cover the smell of her liquid medicine. She cant smell or taste a thing! Can always be used as a nice treat for special accasions as well. I got the multipack and my cat seems to love them all.
Alicia J.
Mountain View, AR
My girls love this! They tend to eat dry food throughout the day and get this in the evening.
mysunshine510 R.
Terryville, CT
My cats love it and it is affordable. The only downside is there’s always too much chicken.
Heather H.
Aurora, CO
My kitty's love this stuff. I like the small size. Just enough for my guys to not get too fat. Affordable.
Priscila J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sheba® Cuts In Gravy Variety Pack Premium Wet Cat Food uploaded by Priscila J.
We don't need to bring him over here cause the food does it! When he is sleeping (AKA all the time) do we need to say one word dinner. Our cat loves it so should yours with a nice and fair price. We love this and so does Teddy.
Leanne B.
elyria , OH
Only wet food my cat likes. It comes in a package you can snap and every time he here's that snap he comes running. It totally meets my expectations. No improvement necessary. My little Link loves it. I would recommend you get it for your cat child😺
Kailee F.
Walkertown, NC
Purchased at: Big Lots
My cats love these! Just getting one out of the pantry will make my cat get excited to eat. I love that they come in servings so I know exactly how much to give my cats. I would definitely recommend to owners of picky cats!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
Lincoln
il y a 11 jours
angie A. il y a 11 jours
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar