Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSHEBA®
Sheba Cuts in Gravy - Roasted Chicken Entrée

Sheba Cuts in Gravy - Roasted Chicken Entrée

Contains twenty-four (24) 2.6 oz. twin pack trays (48 servings total) of SHEBA Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy PERFECT PORTIONS, Roasted Chicken Entree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sheba Cuts in Gravy - Roasted Chicken Entrée!
Christine V.
I got a coupon for a free one to try from Star Market. I gave my cat one section this morning. She enjoyed it immensely. Not a lot of food. Both sections combined I think equal less than a 3 oz can of food. Definitely less than a 5 oz can of food. She liked it though.
Kat J.
2,116 reviews
Purchased at: PetSmart
I bought a few of these to feed a stray cat in my neighborhood,... She absolutely LOVED this wet food, especially this roasted chicken flavor. Best of all, these perfect portions were easy to open and the price was incredibly affordable. I fed her 3 times a day with just 1 portion each time,... So I was essentially spending less than $1 to feed her daily. Perfect for her and for me!
Stephanie C.
Lebanon, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like the ingredients in these as they seem healthier then many other wet food. However, my cats hate it. They will just walk away when we offered this so we finally quit buying it. If your cat will eat it, it is a good value and one of the better options at the grocery store.
Jenn W.
Dellslow, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my Tux's favorite flavor of Sheba!! He Loves his Seafood but Chicken is his absolute #1 FAVORITE. So, this is a must for the baby in our Fab 5.
Victoria J.
Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is grumpy, old, and picky! She really does not like wet cat food. She’s more fond of dry food, but she is running out of teeth due to being so old, so the vet recommended Sheba after we mentioned trying just about everything. Well, he was right. She loves Sheba! The roasted chicken is one of her favorites. She loves all the gravy that comes in the portions and I love that the portions are somewhat smaller so that she doesn’t waste anything or let it sit out for too long to get dry and gross. Overall, great product - according to my grumpy, old, picky cat! 🙂
Priscilla B.
Our cats love this wet food!! Great portion sizes, and our cats go crazy for it! We have found that both tend to prefer the chunky style rather than patte.
Ally G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,427 reviews
Our kitty can be pretty particular when it comes to her wet food a lot of them she'll just like the liquid off, but she loves these she always gobbles them up right away and eats the entire portion. Five stars all the way for finally finding a wet food treat that our cat loves :) highly recommend.
Alexa M.
Branford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats favorite wet food. Love that we can use just one pack a day and that it easily breaks in two.
ashley K.
Key West Nas, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Sheba Cuts in Gravy - Roasted Chicken Entrée uploaded by ashley K.
My cat loves this wet food. I like that it comes with two separate servings. My cat can easily eat one side of the package every other day as a treat. The price is very affordable if you only feed your cat this as a treat. This is my new go to food for my precious kitty.
Alex B.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
By a landslide, Sheba's Cuts In Gravy is Zeena's favorite wet food. The price point is great. I love the portions. Zeena's an only child and doesn't over-eat but I don't like having to put half a can in the fridge and then letting it sit out to warm up or serve it cold. We have busy lives  the portions are a great size and Z always licks the plate clean.

Looking for your answer?