Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodSHEBA®

Contains twenty-four (24) 2.6 oz. twin pack trays (48 servings total) of SHEBA Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy PERFECT PORTIONS Variety Pack: (12) Roasted Chicken Entree, (6) Gourmet Salmon Entree, (6) Tender Turkey Entree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken, Gourmet Salmon, Tender Turkey Entrée!
Nessa R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken, Gourmet Salmon, Tender Turkey Entrée uploaded by Nessa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats will probably rate this 10/10 I bought this at walmart, I wanted my cats to try something new & different since fancy feast and purina made no improvements on their weight & energy, I wish I would've known about this Sheba, due to the fact that it's my first time owning a cat/s(Rescued spayed ferals) ... I was buying them meowmix, fancy feast, and 9lives which didn't give them the proper nutritions they need and they were also very gassy, with Sheba (and their portions) my cats are able to digest this properly without any complications whatsoever, They love it so much they would lick the bowls clean! They've also gain some good weight (THEY WERE SUPER SKINNY) My cats coats have also made a major improvement, since I switched them to Sheba! Their coats are Soft & Shiny! I'm very impressed by this, definitely worth buying.
Amy  S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our boys love this food, even our older guy who has become more picky in his old age will still eat it!
Arely H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sheba just have so many presentations and my cats just love them all!! I like this presentation in specific because it comes 1 full meal but separate, which is better when you only have one cat. Just the right amount of food.
Lisa S.
Saint Louis, MO
Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken, Gourmet Salmon, Tender Turkey Entrée uploaded by Lisa S.
This is the only cat food after several different brands that both my cats like. I really do like this brand. I order in bulk on chewy now but use to buy from multiple places and have the same issue (target, walmart, petsmart) a couple of the containers have busted or the individual containers packaging start to buldge. Almost like they're about to explode. The cats don't eat the ones like this so I have to throw them out which is disappointing.
Jacqueline S.
Bridport, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My three cats give this six paws way up! Although they get their own dish of it, they all end up fighting over it! They never leave anything left in their dishes!
Kathryn  W.
South Bend, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Reasonable price and it's nice to have a selection. I know I don't like to eat the same thing every day. And I'm sure the fury little picky princess likes variety too.
Ashley M.
West Pasco
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two cats love this food as long as it’s the cuts they hate pate. I love that it’s two perfect portions too so they don’t over eat and get fat 😹
Tina D.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love these. They really are perfect portions. They clean their plate every time. The pandemic has created a high demand so it is harder to find. Or more pricey than normal
Felicia C.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This variety is not as popular with my guy but he has become accustomed to it because its Sheba. He loves the gravy and cuts. He is a messy eater but he will make sure to get all the pieces he drops while literally slopping it up.
Jade A.
WinterGarden
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the portions of this wet food! It makes for a wonderful in between meal snack for my kitty, however the ingredients arnt the best for your kitty with byproduct but a little bit won’t hurt. I’m working on switching her brands but these portions are almost too good to pass up

Looking for your answer?