Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSHEBA®
Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken Entrée

Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken Entrée

Contains six (6) 2.6 oz. twin pack trays (12 servings total) of SHEBA Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy PERFECT PORTIONS, Roasted Chicken Entree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken Entrée!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
1,491 reviews
Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken Entrée uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought these Sheba perfect portions roasted chicken wet treats for my cats. My cats loved eating them, and I had to make sure to give each one their own cup as they would’ve fought over it otherwise. The gravy had a generous amount over the chicken, and my cats seemed to love the gravy the best. I highly recommend these cat treats!
Matty B.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Well I have never tasted it myself. But my little feline friend seems to love it. As soon I crack apart the 2 pack she is right there waiting. We have tried others but this is her favorite kind.
member-53f42
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
SHEBA Perfect portions Cuts in gravy is a favorite of my kitties, they hear me snap open the pack and come running meowing ready to eat their breakfast everyday!
Ty F.
Temple, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hands down, these are my cat’s favorite. He never gets tired of the chicken in gravy. He’s real weird about pate’s and just won’t eat them which kind of limits what wet food I can give him. If your cat’s a picky eater, these might do the trick!
peggy B.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Sheba perfect portions really satisfy your cat they love the variety cats really love eating it cuts in gravy roasted chicken just one of the tasty on trays really meant expectations for a gourmet plater I would buy it again something you will want to try again
Jaime L.
Wake, VA
My 3 cats just love Sheba. They come running when they hear the snap of the packs being separated. I love that they are great pre- portion sized making it easy to feed the masses.
Rebecca L.
Bedfordshire
My cat is soooooooo fussy on food. So it’s great that I’ve actually found one she enjoys. My cat is happy so I am happy, no improvements needed from us.
Chelsea D.
Alvaston, Derby
Overpriced for what’s in the tin and my cat didn’t touch it and she is the least fussy cat ever!
Vera H.
My cat loves these so much! +Cheap but bit more luxus than basic cat food. +Large varience of flavours. +In Finland you get these from any market. +Larger and smaller packages
Elisa C.
Mes chats adorent sheba surtout les entrées qu'ils proposent même s'ils ont l'habitude de vomir avec les croquettes ça n'arrive jamais avec sheba

Looking for your answer?