Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodSHEBA®
Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken Entrée

Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken Entrée

Contains six (6) 2.6 oz. twin pack trays (12 servings total) of SHEBA Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy PERFECT PORTIONS, Roasted Chicken Entree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken Entrée!
Jennifer L.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken Entrée uploaded by Jennifer L.
My girls love this food and won’t eat any other unless forced 🤣 that’s ok tho the cuteness makes up for it
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 8
1,567 reviews
Sheba Cuts in Gravy Multipack - Roasted Chicken Entrée uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought these Sheba perfect portions roasted chicken wet treats for my cats. My cats loved eating them, and I had to make sure to give each one their own cup as they would’ve fought over it otherwise. The gravy had a generous amount over the chicken, and my cats seemed to love the gravy the best. I highly recommend these cat treats!
Matty B.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Well I have never tasted it myself. But my little feline friend seems to love it. As soon I crack apart the 2 pack she is right there waiting. We have tried others but this is her favorite kind.
Erin M.
Oakland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for an evening snack. The portions keep my cat full overnight and he likes the taste. Oliver can be picky and prefers the chicken flavor vs any other of the others Sheba offers. Totally affordable and jazzes up his day to day offerings.
Bonnie H.
Pittsfield, MA
This is the only one and only kind of wet food she will eat.. she will only eat the cut kind she will not eat the patie. We no joke tried so many brands and kinds and she is picky with all foods.
Chela T.
Spicer, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat seemed to enjoy this flavor of wet food. The portion size is just enough for her. Usually put it over a little dry food and does her well through out the day.
Kim L.
wendell
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our cat’s favorite food! I like that it doesn’t smell as bad as some of the tuna and fish flavored ones
member-53f42
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
SHEBA Perfect portions Cuts in gravy is a favorite of my kitties, they hear me snap open the pack and come running meowing ready to eat their breakfast everyday!
Ty F.
Temple, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hands down, these are my cat’s favorite. He never gets tired of the chicken in gravy. He’s real weird about pate’s and just won’t eat them which kind of limits what wet food I can give him. If your cat’s a picky eater, these might do the trick!
peggy B.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Sheba perfect portions really satisfy your cat they love the variety cats really love eating it cuts in gravy roasted chicken just one of the tasty on trays really meant expectations for a gourmet plater I would buy it again something you will want to try again

Looking for your answer?