Pets & AnimalsSHEBA®
Cuts In Gravy Chicken Entrees/salmon Entrees/tuna Entrees Variety Pack

Sheba® Cuts In Gravy Chicken Entrees/salmon Entrees/tuna Entrees Variety Pack

Variety Pack Includes: 12 chicken entrees, 12 salmon entrees and 12 tuna entrees.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sheba® Cuts In Gravy Chicken Entrees/salmon Entrees/tuna Entrees Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Jayonna W.
Newport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat had a weak stomach An can't eat a lot of cat food brands without getting sick an this is the best one I've tried yet! She eat it all An gets her meds so she doesn't get sick as much this brand had natural food an it works really good for her!
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I know this cat food is very good, but unfortunately my cat did not like it, he likes dry food more.
Moriah S.
FairviewHeights
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only wet food my cats will eat. They dont like any other brand or the pate. Its a good price to for what you get.

Looking for your answer?